Regret List: Why did I buy these?

Any pair of Air forces 
mean.gif

^ do you hate the colorway of those or they uncomfortable? I've been looking everywhere for those mang.

Any Zoom Kobe VII. Disregarding the elites, only because I don't have a pair and can't speak for myself.
I don't know if it's my slightly wide feet but jeez, I half sized up and they're still uncomfortable as all hell.
I copped the Christmas Cheetahs, and I'll admit, I fell for the hype, but man, so freaking uncomfortable.

These are the worst AM90s ever.

There completely leather and they are horrible quality.

Instant regret,

Same with my wheat pack AM90's:

I was super siked on how there was no panelling and the the panel features were embossed but they were so slightly embossed that you cant even tell that there is panelling on them, and how most of my friends noticed they looked like god damn Lugz...

Thats when i wore them to an Onyx concert and destroyed them lol.

Recent regrets that come to mind are the SLH 9s...after staring at them for awhile when they came in, I realized they were entirely too purple.
Man! i just went thru the same exact thing with a pair of SLH 9s. never really was a fan of the 9 till i got the swingmans. those made me lighten up a bit on the 9s. so i traded some kicks for a pair of SLH 9s. ended up on ebay 18hrs later lol

Hahaha i like this thread cuz i see so many that i almost bought but later was so happy i didn't.

haha haurache frees. bought them and realized they were too small, couldnt take them back cause i had worn them already

eyes.gif

Last edited:
OG Silver Duncan Foam Max. Space boots :x
Adidas Kobe Two. I got the Kobe One so i thought i'd get them too. Ended up cutting up the upper to make a pair of sandals out of it but i couldn't even wear that. :smh:
Reebok Wink (Steve Francis sig shoe) Never bought a pair of Reebok ever again.

my issue is when i regret a pair..they automatically become my everyday wearer...try to cycle my shoes in and out although as I type this I don't I have regrets on shoes that I bought as much as the ones I did not get a chance to get.

leroy jenkins retro 1s lmao. i still dont know what i was thinking.... fortunately i only paid like 30 bucks for them or something.. still a waste, horrendous!

OG Dub Zero's - Copped on my 15th b day :smh::lol:

Citrus Air jordan 7's :x :x got them for a big discount but still the cw is trash imo

definitely the ultraflights as well as the signature players. the sig players werent bad once they were really broken in but were so stiff at first, and for the price I guess weren't so bad.

^^^ people thought they were limited so they bought them up. Come to find out they were GR's and now nobody likes them

The ultraflight - there is the plastic heel counter and it was high and cut into both sides of my ankles.

The ultraposite - EVERYONE said to wear them, fight through and they will be the best shoes you ever wore. Played 5 times a total of 10 hours and they still felt like crap.

The AJ 6 - I have a long gait, so the plastic pull tag on the back cut into my leg when I ran.

1. Nike 1/2 Cent Silver: paid retail. Only bought because I convinced myself the foam maxes would never retro.
2. Jordan XII Flu game Retro- Great idea. Nice colorway. But never gonna wear it.

Why are people mentioning the Entourage 8s so much?

^^^ people thought they were limited so they bought them up. Come to find out they were GR's and now nobody likes them

QFT. I remember when they released it seemed like everybody thought they were going to be like the South Beach's ... well, they were wrong ha :lol:

I don't regret buying the Entourage's, I do regret not buying the "Sprite" 8 lows when I had two opportunities. I convinced myself that I already had a predominantly blue LeBron 8 (the Entourage's). :smh:

Back
Top Bottom