Regret List: Why did I buy these?

LeBron VI low - I like the look, but they feel awful. Definitely should have tried them on first, instead of just ordering online.

Originally Posted by aloha818

Shox VC IV
I actually had those back in highschool. Would not break in and killed my feet. Sold them to a buddy. Kind of regret it as I should of went a half size up and they would have been fine.

lebron 1-8.............
tired.gif

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Entourage 8s, took those back the following weekend
same here, but now i regret it and really want 'em again. also that feeling said where you think you should back out at checkout but don't... it's the worst lol.

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

love the colorway.. quality is trash 
sick.gif

nike-huf-air-max-90.jpg
Really?  I was so close to buying these cuz I like the c/w too, never knew the quality was bad.
I personally don't think it is...leather creases fairly easily but the quality wasn't bad overall.

horrible insoles... shoe felt cheap... .paint chipped way to fast... elephant print came faded...

I can't believe I bought Zoom Flight 96, Air Tech Challenge, and Forest green air max 95's. Got them for a total of $120 regret every single pair SMH. I only buy if I like a pair of shoes now. If the price is right sometimes I will consider it, but for the most part I try to not get shoes that I will likely regret purchasing.

man I bought alot of terrible shoes smh... Orion 7s, Red Griffey Max 1, Cardinal 7s (2011 Version), I could go on all day off jordans alone

I was also going to say spizikes and I bought 1 pair of 6 rings. Still never wore them. Collecting dust

Oreos 6s ( got them on sale and 50% on top ) still horrible
AJ alpha 1 knicks -.-
air max 2010

2010 flints return them the next day

most of my kicks that isn't hyperfuse, hyperdunk or kobes. I use my shoes so those that I didn't like using ended up being in the regret list.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Lebron V lows
Lebron II lows
Kobe all star air force 1 lows
Are you talking about the Kobe AF1s from last year? Man those were so bad I returned them the day after I got them 
laugh.gif
 I've never seen a shoe crease that badly in my life.

I would have to say the Jordan 19's in black/red.. I thought the shoes was so ill, but once I wore them a few times, I hated them with a passion.. They look super fat on my feet, but they were comfortable from what I remember. I remembered they retailed for $165 and I regret paying that much for some ugly shoes..SMH! They were so ugly, I gave them away... Don't regret it one bit.. 

ANY jordan fusion! For me was the black/red 5's and white cement 3's. Luckily i sold em to an old head bout 5months ago, both pairs for $100. Better than takin em to goodwill and gettin $0 for em, lol! And hall of fame 6rings... DAMN 6rings run snug as hell! luckily those were a b.day gift from a now ex girlfriend.

Back
Top Bottom