Regret Nah,Lesson Learned(Results In).Vol. STD

You could just have a urinary tract infection bro. Got all the right symptoms.... aside from the constant burn, but if it burns when you piss, and have some clear $#!* comin out... chances are thats what it is. Curable with meds, but need to get some quick cuz it can lead to bigger problems. Usually its rare for males to catch that infection due to the fact that the bacteria has to travel all the way up the your goods, but your smashin without wrappin my man, especially a dirty girl, packin all that up your hole dude. Lesson learned. Get at a doc asap, cut down on the caffeine intake, and gets some wraps. 
wink.gif

You could just have a urinary tract infection bro. Got all the right symptoms.... aside from the constant burn, but if it burns when you piss, and have some clear $#!* comin out... chances are thats what it is. Curable with meds, but need to get some quick cuz it can lead to bigger problems. Usually its rare for males to catch that infection due to the fact that the bacteria has to travel all the way up the your goods, but your smashin without wrappin my man, especially a dirty girl, packin all that up your hole dude. Lesson learned. Get at a doc asap, cut down on the caffeine intake, and gets some wraps. 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by eashawty

damn bruh, i feel bad for u homie
30t6p3b.gif
. glad i aint never got burned, & im still a raw doggin fool
pimp.gif
I bet even if you catch something you'll still be a "raw doggin fool" 
laugh.gif

naw id prolly curl up & die sumwhere like a lil @**+$
laugh.gif
. but im tryna cut back tho, but it just keep callin me

30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

I never thought this would happen to me. So much for being spontaneous for a night.

frankthekingdtx wrote:
Ive been doing this too much and getting away with it. Guess it was my time to learn a lesson.

indifferent.gif

I never thought this would happen to me. So much for being spontaneous for a night.

frankthekingdtx wrote:
Ive been doing this too much and getting away with it. Guess it was my time to learn a lesson.

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by prymone

frankthekingdtx wrote:

indifferent.gif

Da Hell? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

(Usher Voice) I'm soooooooooooooo caught up, got me feelin it, caught up! (Usher Voice)

Originally Posted by prymone

frankthekingdtx wrote:

indifferent.gif

Da Hell? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

(Usher Voice) I'm soooooooooooooo caught up, got me feelin it, caught up! (Usher Voice)

She also told me" Im 4 weeks pregnant." I was like youre stupid, It isnt mine. and she said " I didnt say it was yours."

All this stress for a one night stand that you was probably too drunk to remember SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

Team raw i hope your reading cuz this could/will be you 
laugh.gif

She also told me" Im 4 weeks pregnant." I was like youre stupid, It isnt mine. and she said " I didnt say it was yours."

All this stress for a one night stand that you was probably too drunk to remember SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

Team raw i hope your reading cuz this could/will be you 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

chicks got NO shame these days.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

chicks got NO shame these days.

Damn king that wasn't very regal of you. Ya"ll need to start respecting yourself a bit more. Vagina is cool but it isn't worth putting your livelihood on the line.

Back
Top Bottom