Regret Nah,Lesson Learned(Results In).Vol. STD

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Thought you crashed a Subaru STi.

RIP
laugh.gif
 its the reason i clicked on this thread...  was looking for messed up Subaru
i thought he bought a car that was of equal value to a suburu and regretted his discions now that he looks back.
i clicked this thread to see blue and/or silver suburu pics... sadly dissappointed
LOL Wut?

roll.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Thought you crashed a Subaru STi.

RIP
laugh.gif
 its the reason i clicked on this thread...  was looking for messed up Subaru
i thought he bought a car that was of equal value to a suburu and regretted his discions now that he looks back.
i clicked this thread to see blue and/or silver suburu pics... sadly dissappointed
LOL Wut?

roll.gif

-The Juice

the doctors probably going to giggle when you go to him, but he'll just give you some meds that will take care of that burn. so you'll be fine man. unless...

the doctors probably going to giggle when you go to him, but he'll just give you some meds that will take care of that burn. so you'll be fine man. unless...

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

Im going to a clinic tomorrow after class. Im going to be really embarrassed.

you got any info on the chick at all?

an real talk........there are PEOPLE chicks out here who know they got #&$^ an lookin for dudes who are wreckless like yourself givin it up no problem.

Not just females dude. Plenty of men are doing it as well.

Why is anyone laughing at this?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

Im going to a clinic tomorrow after class. Im going to be really embarrassed.

you got any info on the chick at all?

an real talk........there are PEOPLE chicks out here who know they got #&$^ an lookin for dudes who are wreckless like yourself givin it up no problem.

Not just females dude. Plenty of men are doing it as well.

Why is anyone laughing at this?

Luong1209 wrote:
Sorry to hear bro...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Some people never learn tho. My boy loves hitting it raw, be it his gf or some random. He thought his life was over when he developed what he said was some sort of rash on his groin. Whilst waiting for the results he went on about how he'd never hit it raw again, that he had learnt from his mistake and that it wasnt worth it. When the results came back and he was clear what does he do first night we take some chicks home,hits it raw. Month later he catches Gonorrhea
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Luong1209 wrote:
Sorry to hear bro...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Some people never learn tho. My boy loves hitting it raw, be it his gf or some random. He thought his life was over when he developed what he said was some sort of rash on his groin. Whilst waiting for the results he went on about how he'd never hit it raw again, that he had learnt from his mistake and that it wasnt worth it. When the results came back and he was clear what does he do first night we take some chicks home,hits it raw. Month later he catches Gonorrhea
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom