Regret Nah,Lesson Learned(Results In).Vol. STD

Dang dude, that sucks....get it taken care of and move on i suppose (if possible) 
eyes.gif

GLAD IT AINT ME DOH!

Dang dude, that sucks....get it taken care of and move on i suppose (if possible) 
eyes.gif

GLAD IT AINT ME DOH!

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

sounds like you have a UTI...girls mainly get it but guys can tooo

THIS is what i meant
laugh.gif

sounds like it too. unless your thing falls off within the next 12 hrs, then you're SOL

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Thought you crashed a Subaru STi.

RIP
laugh.gif
 its the reason i clicked on this thread...  was looking for messed up Subaru
i thought he bought a car that was of equal value to a suburu and regretted his discions now that he looks back.
i clicked this thread to see blue and/or silver suburu pics... sadly dissappointed
laugh.gif
I was expecting to see a pic like this..
sti_wrecked.jpg

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Thought you crashed a Subaru STi.

RIP
laugh.gif
 its the reason i clicked on this thread...  was looking for messed up Subaru
i thought he bought a car that was of equal value to a suburu and regretted his discions now that he looks back.
i clicked this thread to see blue and/or silver suburu pics... sadly dissappointed
laugh.gif
I was expecting to see a pic like this..
sti_wrecked.jpg

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

sounds like you have a UTI...girls mainly get it but guys can tooo

THIS is what i meant
laugh.gif

sounds like it too. unless your thing falls off within the next 12 hrs, then you're SOL

She also told me" Im 4 weeks pregnant." I was like youre stupid, It isnt mine. and she said " I didnt say it was yours."

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

So I met this one chick 4 weeks ago at a club and smashed the same night. I was so gone that I forgot to strap up.
Long story short is that for the past few days my thing has been burning a little everytime I urinate and it seems like a small amount of clear fluid keeps coming out occasionally throughout the day. I am scared out of my mind right now because I think she gave me something.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I never thought this would happen to me. So much for being spontaneous for a night.
Anybody been through this or know what I might have.? 
frown.gif

pics or ducktales

I smell a trolololololololololol

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

So I met this one chick 4 weeks ago at a club and smashed the same night. I was so gone that I forgot to strap up.
Long story short is that for the past few days my thing has been burning a little everytime I urinate and it seems like a small amount of clear fluid keeps coming out occasionally throughout the day. I am scared out of my mind right now because I think she gave me something.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I never thought this would happen to me. So much for being spontaneous for a night.
Anybody been through this or know what I might have.? 
frown.gif

pics or ducktales

I smell a trolololololololololol

She also told me" Im 4 weeks pregnant." I was like youre stupid, It isnt mine. and she said " I didnt say it was yours."

Originally Posted by pip777

OP, you need to put that chick on blast. Facebook, twitter, whatever. You can help others by letting the masses know that she's a walking time bomb.

thats putting yourself on blast too

i'm mad you waited to tell us OP but didn't go to the clinic

Back
Top Bottom