**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam silver def mad right now. NOLA the smallest market with the worst attendance gets the biggest player coming outta college ever. Does not compute

Nike mad too
This is his fault. Got salty Hinkie took advantage of the system to try to build a contender. Small market teams cant really do it due to money, big market teams can since money will always be there, just cant be blatant and do it for 3 years lol

Zion Williamson is still going to get a nine-figure shoe deal whether he plays in New York, New Orleans, or Timbuktu.

More teams will tank? Did you watch any of the reaction afterwards? This is basically the death of tanking. And it's a direct result of hinkie abusing the system
Teams will still tank due to the flattened odds. You wont see teams bottoming out but a ton of mediocre teams throwing games at the end of the season. You dont have to win 15-20 games to tank

Meh. If you’re box office, you’ll shine wherever. Word to Giannis. Word to OKC. You want to see Zion? Cop league pass. It’s a global world. It’s a digital world. I think y’all gas markets
i mean giannis put up an MVP season and I still wouldn't call him a household name

Teams will still tank due to the flattened odds. You wont see teams bottoming out but a ton of mediocre teams throwing games at the end of the season. You dont have to win 15-20 games to tank

Not really sure what your argument is :lol:. I just know you're gonna defend hinkie at all costs even tho players, agents, execs, owners and the league office was sick of his crap :lol:

Is there a result where y’all wouldn’t think it was rigged?

Knicks? Rigged, big market.
Lakers? Rigged, bron/big market
Pelicans? Rigged, They’re losing their star.
Memphis? Rigged, they’re losing their star
Bulls? Rigged, big team in the 90’s and the rose era. Bringing them back.
Suns? Rigged, building a superteam with booker/Ayton/Zion.
Hawks? Rigged, everyone wanted him there.
Heat? Rigged, wade leaves, they get a new str
Cavs? Rigged, they got the #1 pick last time bron left.
Wiz? Rigged, they tried to help then with Wall but it didn’t work. Trying again.
Celtics? Rigged, trade chip for AD.
Minny? Rigged, a lot of bad PR with the butler thing. Repairing their image
Hornets? Rigged, throwing MJ a bone

Porzinigis was there where’s his imprint in terms of popularity? Ratsull is an all star in Brooklyn and he’s out here slanging tires and suits.

Social media makes every star accessible.
Let’s not compare porzingis or D’lo to Giannis please

Not really sure what your argument is :lol:. I just know you're gonna defend hinkie at all costs even tho players, agents, execs, owners and the league office was sick of his crap :lol:
Always gonna defend hinkie since he screwed the league for the better. At the end of the day
witness-1.jpg

Is there a result where y’all wouldn’t think it was rigged?

Knicks? Rigged, big market.
Lakers? Rigged, bron/big market
Pelicans? Rigged, They’re losing their star.
Memphis? Rigged, they’re losing their star
Bulls? Rigged, big team in the 90’s and the rose era. Bringing them back.
Suns? Rigged, building a superteam with booker/Ayton/Zion.
Hawks? Rigged, everyone wanted him there.
Heat? Rigged, wade leaves, they get a new str
Cavs? Rigged, they got the #1 pick last time bron left.
Wiz? Rigged, they tried to help then with Wall but it didn’t work. Trying again.
Celtics? Rigged, trade chip for AD.
Minny? Rigged, a lot of bad PR with the butler thing. Repairing their image
Hornets? Rigged, throwing MJ a bone
Kangz going #1 to the Sixers is not rigged at all but pure bliss

Reactions: HIM
I just find it hard to believe that billionaire owners would pour in millions of $ every year to an organization that is rigged. **** aint rigged

The point is Giannis 2 years ago was as popular as porzingis was at his peak in the largest market in the world.

Giannis told lebron “nah” on Space Jam. Shoe coming out in a week. All in trash, freezing cold Milwaukee.
Don’t cite the NT bubble as the source of your “everyone knows him”

I’m talking about polling random people on the street. There’s levels to this.

Lebron James got drafted by the Cleveland Cavaliers...and that didn't stop nationally televised games and endorsements out the gate.

Yes...New York would have been great...but Zion's still going to get everything he would have gotten there...in New Orleans. Except for bed bugs.

I think it's rigged, two of the smallest markets with the top 2 picks.

NO was gonna be dead once AD left.

They knew what they had to do to save those teams, I'm not even mad anymore. It's smart business for them.

I think it's common sense that as well as a guy like Giannis can do in Milwaukee or Zion in Nola, they would still do substantially better in a bigger market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom