318376-001 Black/Varsity Red-Stealth
$185

02/16/2008 Air Jordan XX3
318376-101 White/Black-Varsity Red
$185
*Limited Release

Originally Posted by bence23

what a wack way to go out

Jordan just doesnt know what to do. SMH.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I like that they're at least giving the people what they want. We all loved the stealth XX and they gave us a stealth-like colorway on the XX3s - thatscommendable. I actually like the XX3s persoanaly and will cop 1 of each colorway to ball in (except the limited joints). I couldn't be happier that theyemphasized performance on these b/c that was my biggest fear. The XX3 should be the best BASKETBALL shoe ever, end of story.

I like that they're at least giving the people what they want
grin.gif
Eh I don't think so, Jordan Brand hasn't done thatsince 2001. This shoe is a travesty and JB better suck every last dollar they can out of retros because they sure aren't getting it done with theirOriginal releases.

Thanks for posting. Black/Red is nice, but the gold is killing me on them. Not fan of the initial stitching on the White/Black/Red.

Originally Posted by blee23

I like that they're at least giving the people what they want. We all loved the stealth XX and they gave us a stealth-like colorway on the XX3s.
i never really cared for the stealth colorway. i don't like black shoes with light colored soles. i'm not sure why, they just aren'taesthetically pleasing to me.

i absolutely love the white/black/red, though. i can't wait to see those in person.

man if that shoe didnt have all that stichiing in the side it would have potential but it looks kinda ugly with all that weird stiching , da only one i like isthe red and white joints they look simple a clean the y really didnt need to but all that crazy ugly stiching on the side

They give me that "warm, fuzzy, can't wait to cop and hold in my hands feeling". Thanks JB!

Oh wait. Thats just gas

What a WACK pair of Air Jordans. Terrible way to end the Air Jordan signature series.

Cannot see myself rocking those AT ALL.

still don't like em, but dont hate em, might cop the black ones if time/price is right.

blk/red > white/red

but they arent that great. im a tad disappointedk, but maybe when i see them in person

The black base colorway is copped for sure , but im also now thinking about copping both...... Cant wait.

I actually like the Black ones. Those are definitely copped. The white/black-red are an easy pass.

EL REY JR

Can wait to rate the comfort level of these joints.

Casual and on the court.

Can't pay retail though. No, no.

Back
Top Bottom