Relationships at 18-24 year old age group = fail UPDATED WIT PICS ON PG 1

i really can't talk about this on twitter, for various reasons, but i feel perturbed.

i got this chick, but she ain't mine. she's got a boyfriend. she's been with him for a few years, and she lives with him.

now, i didn't know this when i first met her, and she made it seem like they were just roommates until the lease was up.

so he goes out of town one day, and she calls me over to watch a movie.

i take my strap, because i been caught up in a situation like this before, and to be honest, i shoulda known better.

but anyway, we chilling on the couch watching a movie, and she puts her head on my lap, and i got on basketball shorts.

i'm kinda trying not to think about it, but i can't help it, and my %$%* gets hard, like right on her head, twitching and summo **%$.

she doesnt even look at me, just starts grabbin on my **%$, and my first reaction was to, you already know... WIO.

no conversation, no deliberating, nothing, just the dome.

it was good too.

but as i'm getting slurped, i could barely focus on her hand mouth coordination, which was immaculate, because there were close to 40-50 pics of her and her dude all over the living room.

so i put them all face down on the end table, **%$ was making me soft.

anyway, popped off, she swallowed, i thanked her and bounced.

i see my facebook feed later on, her status is like "missing my boo like crazy
frown.gif
"

now this feeling i have is nowhere close to jealousy. i love head doctors that don't expect anything in return, i love them soooo much.

my delimma stems from, when i have a relationship, which i'm sure i will sometime in the future, will my woman be schlopping some dude down when i'm gone, %$%* clutching with one hand and typing kissy faces to me on her blackberry with the other hand?

this makes it really hard to trust women, especially when your gut instinct tells you that they might be "different than them other broads"....

i'm not implying that i'm innocent in this situation, because i coulda stopped her from suckin me off and left, but i am no more than a man.

but i don't think i would do something like that to a woman i committed to, let alone lived with.

discuss.
182366a2519704ec6c1bbb8fc03ec6ae7f345af1.jpg

85f361a35a0f0a226723b91bcc1ec04be8bc500e.jpg

i really can't talk about this on twitter, for various reasons, but i feel perturbed.

i got this chick, but she ain't mine. she's got a boyfriend. she's been with him for a few years, and she lives with him.

now, i didn't know this when i first met her, and she made it seem like they were just roommates until the lease was up.

i take my strap, because i been caught up in a situation like this before, and to be honest, i shoulda known better.

but anyway, we chilling on the couch watching a movie, and she puts her head on my lap, and i got on basketball shorts.

i'm kinda trying not to think about it, but i can't help it, and my %$%* gets hard, like right on her head, twitching and summo **%$.

she doesnt even look at me, just starts grabbin on my **%$, and my first reaction was to, you already know... WIO.

it was good too.

but as i'm getting slurped, i could barely focus on her hand mouth coordination, which was immaculate, because there were close to 40-50 pics of her and her dude all over the living room.

so i put them all face down on the end table, **%$ was making me soft.

frown.gif
"

now this feeling i have is nowhere close to jealousy. i love head doctors that don't expect anything in return, i love them soooo much.

my delimma stems from, when i have a relationship, which i'm sure i will sometime in the future, will my woman be schlopping some dude down when i'm gone, %$%* clutching with one hand and typing kissy faces to me on her blackberry with the other hand?

this makes it really hard to trust women, especially when your gut instinct tells you that they might be "different than them other broads"....

i'm not implying that i'm innocent in this situation, because i coulda stopped her from suckin me off and left, but i am no more than a man.

but i don't think i would do something like that to a woman i committed to, let alone lived with.

discuss.
182366a2519704ec6c1bbb8fc03ec6ae7f345af1.jpg

85f361a35a0f0a226723b91bcc1ec04be8bc500e.jpg

Ok you are Dude #2 just smash , get head and leave it at that

She called cause she was lonely

Shes a Un trust worthy ho

relationships in the age group 18-25 only last 3 months on average

Ok you are Dude #2 just smash , get head and leave it at that

She called cause she was lonely

Shes a Un trust worthy ho

relationships in the age group 18-25 only last 3 months on average

Originally Posted by StuntHard

i'm kinda trying not to think about it, but i can't help it, and my %$#* gets hard, like right on her head, twitching and summo %!!#.

she doesnt even look at me, just starts grabbin on my %!!#, and my first reaction was to, you already know... WIO.

it was good too.

so i put them all face down on the end table, %!!# was making me soft.

frown.gif
"

my delimma stems from, when i have a relationship, which i'm sure i will sometime in the future, will my woman be schlopping some dude down when i'm gone, %$#* clutching with one hand and typing kissy faces to me on her blackberry with the other hand?

discuss.

Photo of the chick.

i'm kinda trying not to think about it, but i can't help it, and my %$#* gets hard, like right on her head, twitching and summo %!!#.

she doesnt even look at me, just starts grabbin on my %!!#, and my first reaction was to, you already know... WIO.

it was good too.

so i put them all face down on the end table, %!!# was making me soft.

frown.gif
"

my delimma stems from, when i have a relationship, which i'm sure i will sometime in the future, will my woman be schlopping some dude down when i'm gone, %$#* clutching with one hand and typing kissy faces to me on her blackberry with the other hand?

discuss.

Photo of the chick.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i take my strap, because i been caught up in a situation like this before, and to be honest, i shoulda known better[/color].

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i'm kinda trying not to think about it, but i can't help it, and my %$#* gets hard, like right on her head, twitching and summo %!!#.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]she doesnt even look at me, just starts grabbin on my %!!#, and my first reaction was to, you already know... WIO.[/color]

it was good too.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]but as i'm getting slurped, i could barely focus on her hand mouth coordination, which was immaculate, because there were close to 40-50 pics of her and her dude all over the living room.[/color]

This is why we don't believe you...

your thread = fail

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i take my strap, because i been caught up in a situation like this before, and to be honest, i shoulda known better[/color].

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i'm kinda trying not to think about it, but i can't help it, and my %$#* gets hard, like right on her head, twitching and summo %!!#.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]she doesnt even look at me, just starts grabbin on my %!!#, and my first reaction was to, you already know... WIO.[/color]

it was good too.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]but as i'm getting slurped, i could barely focus on her hand mouth coordination, which was immaculate, because there were close to 40-50 pics of her and her dude all over the living room.[/color]

This is why we don't believe you...

your thread = fail

so what would make them any different at 25+

a triflin woman or man is gonna be triflin at any age...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

c/s, older triflin women are the worst

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

c/s, older triflin women are the worst

What strap did you take..?
Hope your not referring to a gun, you aint 'bout that life mane.

I agree with you on that head Doctor part though.

What strap did you take..?
Hope your not referring to a gun, you aint 'bout that life mane.

I agree with you on that head Doctor part though.

Back
Top Bottom