Relationships at 18-24 year old age group = fail UPDATED WIT PICS ON PG 1

Been in simliar situations.. #+@% is disgusting
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

What strap did you take..?
Hope your not referring to a gun, you aint 'bout that life mane.

I agree with you on that head Doctor part though.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Word. I thought dude was talking contraception; the possibility that he may have been carrying a firearm never even crossed my mind. But, my ex is like this. Over spring break my best friend was about to smash. He called me at 4 in the morning, because she said she wanted him to make sure it was cool with me first 
laugh.gif
. Unfortunately for him, I didn't pick up. Now, this girl has a boyfriend, one that she is very serious with and would purportedly like to marry. How people do this and feel good about themselves is beyond me. I'm consumed with guilt over a little drunken kiss. 

roll.gif
roll.gif

Word. I thought dude was talking contraception; the possibility that he may have been carrying a firearm never even crossed my mind. But, my ex is like this. Over spring break my best friend was about to smash. He called me at 4 in the morning, because she said she wanted him to make sure it was cool with me first 
laugh.gif
. Unfortunately for him, I didn't pick up. Now, this girl has a boyfriend, one that she is very serious with and would purportedly like to marry. How people do this and feel good about themselves is beyond me. I'm consumed with guilt over a little drunken kiss. 

How you gonna try to be all deep after you took advantage of her? Just don't wife up a ho.

How you gonna try to be all deep after you took advantage of her? Just don't wife up a ho.

Originally Posted by Apollo Greed

So you were keeping a strap in your basketball shorts breh?

Then he put all 40-50 pics of the girl and her boyfriend face down on the end of the table while she was performing oral sex on him.

Originally Posted by Apollo Greed

So you were keeping a strap in your basketball shorts breh?

Then he put all 40-50 pics of the girl and her boyfriend face down on the end of the table while she was performing oral sex on him.

Lol u don't know me

I'll post pics when I get to a computer.

And the point of my thread is this: infidelity is so rampant, that entering into any relationship at this point in time is futile.

Lol u don't know me

I'll post pics when I get to a computer.

And the point of my thread is this: infidelity is so rampant, that entering into any relationship at this point in time is futile.

Back
Top Bottom