Release date for Nike Dunk Red October ???

My wife saw these and has to have them. :smh::smh:

Any sites still have them?

Last edited:
Those Red October Dunks are on RISE45.com for email order

IMG_8040.jpg

Thank you.

this is a strange release.. I really hope some more big retailers will get them. I´m in the EU, hoping to get my hands on them soon enough.
Must've been to late. It shows 11-12 in white, but when I add 12 to cart, tells me sold out. Ill just keep trying it throughout the day. Hopefully they pop up at other spots soon.

If anyone else is wondering, asked NikeEurope on twitter and they said they are not planned to release outside of the US -_- bummer

My wife's pair just came today from RISE. The color is exactly like the red October Y2.

these things are sold out everywhere smh

Right now resell is only 50 over retail. I hopped on it n am honestly thinkin bout coppin another pair. Once boost 350 mania dies down i think the price will go way up

If anyone else is wondering, asked NikeEurope on twitter and they said they are not planned to release outside of the US -_- bummer
I hope that they do release in Europe, Nike is good at surprising us! I have been waiting for these since last year and I'm really surprised by the way they released, kinda under the radar :-S

wow these are dope!

just pulled the trigger myself, the price is gonna go up people cop now if you want these. and the soles glow too :smokin. anyone have a pic of the glowing sole?

When I first got mine, they appeared to glow, then later on didn't. I'll try the sunlight though. But they do not appear to glow. I've seen mixed on whether they do or don't, but the general consensus seems to be that they do not.

Back
Top Bottom