Remastered chrome 8s .... Vol soon come

Please JB RE-RELEASE THESE! :wow:
maxresdefault.jpg

Worst 8's ever. Some of ya'll want JB to retro some wack **** that sat in the first place.

Will try to cop these locally in Jan if they're still around. For me this shoe is a huge "want" but not necessarily a "need". I barely wear my Oreo 4s (maybe twice) from this year and this cw is essentially the same so idk. They're dope though.

Last edited:
Will try to cop these locally in Jan if they're still around. For me this shoe is a huge "want" but not necessarily a "need". I barely wear my Oreo 4s (maybe twice) from this year and this cw is essentially the same so idk. They're dope though.
how dare you

Not a big fan of 8's at all but theses are looking real good. Might be the only pair of jays I have to put little to no work in to cop for a long time.

Worst 8's ever. Some of ya'll want JB to retro some wack **** that sat in the first place.
[emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] peapods were really hate or love no middle ground with those.. HATE

If I buy these I'll be at $1,250 in shoes in only 4 weeks.
Still debating if I should go after these.

comparing oreos to chromes rly fam

Wow. Really are YOU serious? "Rly"? Both are retro plus CWs. Both are Black/white CWs. Not sure why you're "rly fam" ing me man. Besides I was responding to the guy who said something to me lol.

The quality on the aquas was good and they've sat for nearly a month now.Their also a popular colorway for the 8's more so then the chromes in most people's opinions.With that being said how long do these realistically sit before being sent to the outlets,if they make it that long.

Last edited:
I was at work Monday and I actually had a good amount of people ask about getting a ticket for these. But we do our raffle on Wednesdays/Thursdays unlike footlocker and finish line in the mall

Idk for some reason I don't see them sitting for too long especially not with Christmas next week

I feel like once the kids get the Christmas cash firmly in hand a lot of the jordans that are sitting will disappear pretty quick atleast aquas, maroons and a few other stragglers, especially with the couple hundred they save when striking out on yeezys. Me, I'm doubling up wanted these since 03 when did dy had em in a video. It might be smart to hold out till the coupons start to work but I won't chance it.

Last edited:
I've spent too much on shoes/clothes this month, but man, I remember seeing these in 03 and wanting em bad. Will likely end up copping on RD.

Wow. Really are YOU serious? "Rly"? Both are retro plus CWs. Both are Black/white CWs. Not sure why you're "rly fam" ing me man. Besides I was responding to the guy who said something to me lol.

Becuz you're not making sense and I quoted you cuz he prolly thought you were playing dumb

Nubuck black white grey is definitely different than black leather and dull white w/ dots on em

Them aqua 8s sitting because of the grey on the back being mad lite. Yea they look like OGs but these newer collectors not feeling that especially when the retro from 06/07 was well sought after and it was darker. I think these will sell better, but not sell out weekend of release. But kids will have X mas cash in hand sooo who knows...

Them aqua 8s sitting because of the grey on the back being mad lite. Yea they look like OGs but these newer collectors not feeling that especially when the retro from 06/07 was well sought after and it was darker. I think these will sell better, but not sell out weekend of release. But kids will have X mas cash in hand sooo who knows...
the grey isn't really light at all. on men's anyway, kids shoes they look gross

the grey isn't really light at all. on men's anyway, kids shoes they look gross
Compared to 07s they are. I believe that's what threw people off. It's what I've heard around different shoe groups...

Back
Top Bottom