Remastered chrome 8s .... Vol soon come

I love 8's and there might be a way for me to cop these on a discount, so I'm in if I get that $25 off discount.

Stopped at my local shoe spot to gauge the interest in the raffle.Employee's their said only a "handful" of people filled out for the raffle.Good news for me as I'm going to have to wait to cop these.Im just hoping the rest of the stock is as sought out as it is in my area.

Just got my swoosh plug yesterday. Saw aquas in a darn near fsr, so I know these will b good .

i really want this shoe but not at 190 ill probably just wait it out until i can get them for around 160.

Looks like these have a worse shape than the aquas
sick.gif
the shape does not matter.

these will sit worldwide.

Last purchase of the year for me. I got that call from Footlocker on wednesday and I have a $75 giftcard that I got for my b-day. I think this was the first purchase I paid over $200 for the 03' pair back in 05' I think. One more day until we reunite. :D

Man, I got a $20 vip coupon from ftl, ya'll think I gotta wait to use it or they'll let me use it?

I got my legend blue 11s last year from niketown..deadstock never worned or washed with receipt..
..and I'm thinking about..what if I take em back to Niketown tomorrow? Could I get an exchange for a pair of Chrome 8s..even though it's almost 1 year later?

I got my legend blue 11s last year from niketown..deadstock never worned or washed with receipt..
..and I'm thinking about..what if I take em back to Niketown tomorrow? Could I get an exchange for a pair of Chrome 8s..even though it's almost 1 year later?
I think the policy is 1 year anyways, so you should be fine

Last edited:
Chromes only have 19 pages in the forums and yeezy has way to many, in my opinion these are 10 times better.

Back
Top Bottom