Remastered chrome 8s .... Vol soon come

Wore these tonight for indoor bball, and MANNN I was dropping buckets, more than usual, is it the shoes? :lol:

Lol no lie. They felt heavy on court (expectedly), I usually play in Kobes anyway...it was less cushioned but not uncomfortable, and I liked the lockdown feel from the straps. I'm a bigger guy. The dudes that know me automatically looked at my shoes when I walked in and their first response was "you playing today? You aint got kobes on" :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea...I waited too long as well 
laugh.gif
 might have to hit the bay

Aquas
Retail Release: Nov 2015
Outlet Release: March/April 2016

Chromes
Retail Release: Dec 2015
Outlet Release: ??

Just gotta trust the process

are the 2003 chromes wearable?  even if there is a hairline crack going down that side plate where the black and chrome paint job is at

Last edited:
I worn mine for the first time two weeks ago for a movie date and they seem more bulky than my '07 Aqua 8's. And the straps are weaker. Poor retro, Nike could have used better materials because these won't be as durable as my 07 aqua or 08 play-offs.

I think these actually sold a bit better than the aquas.

Wouldn't be surprised. I still see Aquas sitting at my local mall. Granted, I don't ever ask how many pairs they have and in what sizes, but I see them at multiple stores regardless. I don't think i've seen the Chromes in a while though.

Wouldn't be surprised. I still see Aquas sitting at my local mall. Granted, I don't ever ask how many pairs they have and in what sizes, but I see them at multiple stores regardless. I don't think i've seen the Chromes in a while though.

Same here.

If I woulda thought that was gonna be the case, I woulda copped the chromes and waited on the aquas.

Back
Top Bottom