Remastered Program So Far. What next?

Hey I support a gimmick if its that creative and requires that much effort to carry out. Id walk around telling everybody about my italian leather 2's :lol:.

Its like everybody talking about their "foreign" car. At this point half the toyotas are made in USA, its not an example of luxory the average person doesnt have the means for anymore..Brands, manufactoring, quality has changed

When was Toyota ever a luxury brand average people didn’t have the means for LOL

man nobody wants those bobos
Just like how the rams didn’t want to win.
961B7FE6-5333-4814-B777-7D5A237B115F.jpeg

we're heading into dark times if 16s are whats left to look forward to.
Dark comments like this is what would lead us into it, im optimistic black/red xvi needs a proper retro release. Unless you day 1 on the just do it 9s to keep leading us into that dark abyss.

I dont have Nicole Robey Colman as my av because I think he's good, i can promise you that, And it wasnt just the fans in New Orleans who got F'd by that referee corruption as we all saw tonight that LA didnt belong there. I hate the Rams, their douchebag coach and all 3 fans of theirs. Garbage *** organization. I wish only the worst possible future for anyone involved with it.

who dat

The remastered Nike air shoes are the. Ew OGs, once they are done back to jumpmans

You also forgot the white/red low 1s o_O

When was Toyota ever a luxury brand average people didn’t have the means for LOL

:lol:My point is "foreign" car dont mean ish anymore theres more foreign cars then domestic cars in the US like imported italian leather doesnt mean what it once did and fake leathers much more common and better quality. Its not synonymous with quality or exotic anymore. Italy probably still produces higher quality leather I bet to whatever extent they do still produce it.

It’s interesting how they’ve started spinning off OG colorways since the JTH Super Bowls last year. The Ftl 3s, fresh prince 5s, and spidey 1s. So I doubt they’re planning true OG form retros. My guess is they continue the story telling with classic colorways and altering then but whatever who knows.

Just off the top of my head we still haven't gotten:

I: metallic orange, metallic purple, metallic green
II: chicago, chicago "home"
III: (non gimmick) white cement, fire red
IV: fire red, military blue
V: 3M fire red, black tongue, grape
VI: white infrared, carmine, sport blue
VII: charcoal, cardinal, olympic
VIII: playoff, bugs bunny
IX: dark charcoal, olive
X: steel, powder blue, sacramento, seattle, new york
XI: playoff, columbia
XII: white/red, playoff, taxi, obsidian
XIII: playoff/all-star, flint

Just to name a few.
JB needs to start spacing out og retro releases, because if they keep pulling out all the stops there won't be much left to retro. I feel like they will eventually need to do 1:1 og retros to keep people interested and willing to buy the same colorways again.

Bro, how are you going to leave out Neutral Grey 1s? lol after the Unions and the recent Crimson release-those are arguably the most wanted un-retroed OG AJ1.

Reactions: SBA
I hope they release more Nike Air 3-6. With the remaster, the only OG 3-6 that never dropped with Nike Air that came out was the maroon and the true blue. Throw in the Grape 5. Other than that, the 3s, 4s, Met 5, and Infrared 6 already came out with NA. Need Fire Red 3/4/5 Carmine 6, and the others.

Hopefully Gentry will realize that every OG 3-6 needs at least one retro in true form. Most of the OG 3-6 have crumbled or are rapped up to avoid it. There’s no use preserving the mystique behind crumbling shoes.

I don't trust Gentry at all but as has been mentioned in various ways, I find it difficult to believe he can revert back to the strategies and nonsense he got away with the last time around. Not with the revenue demands from the top and not with the way the culture and market has changed. There aren't lines for most true-to-form OG retros anymore, let alone for wacked out idiotic retro+ colorways. If he locks everything away again, or cuts the quality again, his quarterly results are going to get him kicked to the curb real quick LOL

Idk if most of the current young market care about Nike Air. The Varsity Red 6 demand being so high should let us know OG isn’t everything to everyone. I know NT shrugs stuff like that off, but it’s true. He might take advantage of that for certain retros. The era of 2005-2014 that many Call the “Dark Ages” still made great profit for the brand.

The way i see it the young market wants high fashion collabs from the people like virgil abloh, jay lorenzo or a rendition of the off-white style motif designs.

But for me i care about quality and performance when it comes to jb retros. The little small speckle details like the stitching is off or the font of the NA isn’t on point.

What bothers me when they remove zoom air(XV retro) or use crappy leather or synthetic leather and charge fake overinflated premium prices(air jordan 4 2019 laser) as an example.

I can only take Jordan Brand serious with nee sigs, but the retro stuff is a joke. Cause its not consistent across the board.

Where’s College Blue 17?... WHY have they not dropped those!?

I’d love to see 100% true to the OG College Blue and Black/Silver 17s...

They can keep the 2 anyway.

Yea I don’t like the 2 either, pretty much the only shoe in the classic 1-14 lineup that I just cannot get into at all.

And anything after the 14, they can keep, though admittedly the 20 and 23 were solid (the 20s were CRAZY comfy).

Back
Top Bottom