Remember how MJ participated in Wizards practices before he started playing for them...

With all these soft calls in the league now, Money could easily get 20 a night. But +!*# that, Grandpa Jordan needs to mentor now.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Money could easily get 20 a night.
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecckk no.
i mean its not impossible ....if his knees hold up .. especially with the rule changes... you make it sound like he's as old as Bill Russell
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

With all these soft calls in the league now, Money could easily get 20 a night. But +!*# that, Grandpa Jordan needs to mentor now.

Originally Posted by Kookcle

lol at the tape covering the adidas logo

24849dab08d63bb65041e4f7719c5a38-getty-77171711ks020_bobcats_pra.jpg
laugh.gif
&
pimp.gif
@ him covering the adidas logo.

Kookcle wrote:
there's a small chance of a comeback he says
roll.gif
Imagine if he wore the XXIII's
eek.gif
NT would go crazy

Even better... imagine if he signed himself to that last roster spot for one game and debuted the XX3s.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Between this thread and the MJ dating Michael Jackson thread in general, ya'll have been killing Mike lately.
laugh.gif

Even better... imagine if he signed himself to that last roster spot for one game and debuted the XX3s.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

i would love to see that.
pimp.gif

I just wish he would have done this last week during ESPN's all-access day in Charlotte

MJs gonna have to play the 3 or 4 spot if he comes back.

but with Zone defense he don't really got to guard anybody.

I think MJ can avg. 8-12 ppg off the bench.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

imagine if he signed himself to that last roster spot for one game and debuted the XX3s.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

That would be pretty cool.

Imagine he pulls out the 23's and it's nothing like what we've seen from the pictures so far.

He can't come back and put up 20, 5, 5 a night? OOoooOK.

He could put up 40 a night if he wanted to right now.

The league is so bereft of fundamentals and half of those who are fundamentally sound are soft as tissue.

He'd murder these cats.

Originally Posted by EG47

MJs gonna have to play the 3 or 4 spot if he comes back.

but with Zone defense he don't really got to guard anybody.

I think MJ can avg. 8-12 ppg off the bench.

Money coming of the bench. Are you out of your cot damn mind?
not a big fan of the orange fly highs
sick.gif

Some people need to get off of Mike's jock ASAP. Dude is arguably the GOAT but to say that he would still dominate in todays league is stupid IMO. Theleague ain't that damn soft.

people forget MJ wasnt 100% when came back to the wizards...crazy RON RON broke his ribs in a p ick up game the summer before the season began.. i honestlythink he could put up 10-15 points...but its not gonna happen. LOCK THIS THREAD NOW!

Some of yall have been sniffing your Jordans a little too much if you think that old man could average 20pts. He looks like someones old uncle who found hisold highschool jersey and decided to challenge the local kids. I love Mike and it got downright painful watching him at the end of his wizards tenure. Can youimagine what it would look like now? Stay retired MJ. We would love to see you....but no. Oh yeah, and as much as MJ likes to kick it. You know he's notcoming back to anyones league.

Seriously though.

Jordan is the GOAT. But to think that he could still come into the league at his age and just dominate is reaching big time.

Back
Top Bottom