Remember that kid who ran away from home due to COD4?

Originally Posted by nublee

Originally Posted by Snake201

Originally Posted by OkieDoqui

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

fallns8.png

eek.gif
laugh.gif
Can anyone explain this to me? Or do I have to play COD to know what this is

It's a COD thing. That's the icon that is next to the player name when he falls to his death.

The kid tried to unlock the high jump challenge before he realised there was no respawn, may God be with him
2l8xnhk.jpg

damn...thats crazy R.I.P. even though the story may seem funny some of you dudes dont realize he died its kind of %!+*%@ up how some people are making jokesout of this situation

I know a few of them 24/7 gamers. roll out of bed and turn on the Xbox. I just wonder whats wrong with em in the head. Like how to people get SOOO addicted toa game. Feelin like its real life and go all out like this kid. I have a OG Nintendo (that works) but is basically for looks. I don't play any games andjust can't see the attraction. How or why do kids get soo into this stuff?

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

I remember reading about the story, and I was hoping that the kid would've gone home by now. Its a tragedy to see things like this happen, but it happens. I agree with what Jumpman said. Why did the parents buy the teem a Mature rated game in the first place??

Some people just have bad parenting skills. Both the teen and the parents are at fault for this mess.

R.I.P.
smh.gif
frown.gif
why not? you haven't played a game under 18 before that was violent?
was your first nipple at age 18
first cuss?

to start we can only keep this protective tent over kids for so long. second kids are way more responsible then we give them credit for. im writing a paper onthis.
gta says millions but 10 people out of a millie do something stupid and it's reflective of how the game directly affects kids.
eyes.gif

just read some more replies... america is stupid. WHAT IS THIS NEED TO PASS THE BLAME. yeah it's the parents. you can teach your kid allt he right things,give him the best in life, tbut kids are their own people and make their own decisions. they are only influenced by you. kids aren't pokemon or animals.

it's not the game's fault either.

it's just a tough situation. maybe the parents could've communicated. talked to their child about the game. why they enjoy it, place some restriction,work with the child if they must instead of just out right banning it. my mom only let me play games on the weekend growing up and that did not help. becausefriday and saturday came and i was on halo or ghost recon from 6 pm to 6 am. woke up at 2 had something to eat and did it again.

im a halo kid but im pretty sure its a cod4 icon. i think you get it for falling 50 feet. i know they have an achievment like that.... so yeah. if i was a cod4had i might be right with em in the crude humor....

Back
Top Bottom