REMEMBER when this had you FREAKED OUT??

Remember all the hype into this movie and the TALES about the GHOST BOY in theScene??? I know this isnt the only part he appears or "IT" appears, and I wish I could find it because this specific scene isnt anywhere as good asthe other one that has been talked about... but this is all I can find for now

Dont know how to embed, so if any of you do,, PLEASE do so for us..

its at 0:36

Too scared to watch video.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Too scared to watch video.
frown.gif

Nah it isnt that bad.. like I said the OTHER part I cant find is much worse.. but this isnt that bad bruhh

Holy crap I'm shocked people actually think this is a real ghost, my god you people are idiots. Notice how flat it is, lol. The director did it as a joke, he admitted to it in an interview. It's just a cardboard cut out of one of the actors when they were young. Geez, when I first saw this movie back when I was a kid I knew what it was, lol.

northparkblind

Thanks for embedding bro.. theres some vids that explain it may have been a cutout of cardboard but then theres always a crossback at that too because people used to say "the cardboard cutout isnt life size so why would they have a cardboard cutoutof TED if it wasnt life size" I know its more than likely fake but I remember being freaked to this when I first seen it and way before theinternet made things easier to investigate.. word to the NT Detectives

Not to be a tough guy but it didn't do anything for me. Maybe because I knew what I was looking for. So whats the other scene your talking about?

Originally Posted by KnockoutNed

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by LA213ESPG

Originally Posted by samness20

I thought you was gonna post those fingers..
nerd.gif
Me too
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Same here[/color]
laugh.gif
me 3
laugh.gif
Yep, that or the pain olympics.
Or kids in the sandbox.
sick.gif
i got chills just from reading this

this is what you are seeing.
ghostboy.jpg

31.jpg

the part of the movie that used the cutout was removed from the final version from the movie, but was left in the window of that scene

Back
Top Bottom