REMEMBER WHEN WE USED 2 SKIP SCHOOL OR IF YOU WERE LATE 2 WORK JUST 4 THE J'S

db1time

Banned
I REMEMBER BACK WHEN TUESDAY WAS J DAY SKIPPING 1ST AND SECOND HOUR JUST 4 THEM WALKING BACK INTO SCHOOL WIT THE NEW T-SHIRT 2 MATCH AND SWITCHING UP THE LACESIF U KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT GONE HEAD AND REMINISCE LET ME KNOW?

I did it twice, once was the citrus 7s I believe it dropped on a weds during the last week of school, and I did it with the laser 5s that dropped on athursday.

I never risked skipping school JUST to buy J's...
grin.gif

I remember the black and red 13s came out on a thursday thank god champs had em on hold for me

but it was about 6 am in the mornin so i got to first period late but still copped a good day lol

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

I remember the black and red 13s came out on a thursday thank god champs had em on hold for me

but it was about 6 am in the mornin so i got to first period late but still copped a good day lol

I remember that day like it was yesterday
happy.gif

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

I remember that day like it was yesterday
happy.gif

Me too its the only pair of jordans i ever got the day they came out it was my first time seeing lines and etc lol my mom was like all these people forsome shoes (i was in 10th grade dont laugh at my mom being there lol) but that was a good day

i never did that. Lol..when it comes down to this, id say seek a doctor because something is seriously wrong with you. Lol J.K. But i never did this before, inever found shoes more important then school or work. But if some 11s were dropping, i might just have to skip a college course lol

BACK THEN I HAD MY SISTERS COP THEM FOR ME CAUSE THEY WERE FINISHED WITH SCHOOL ,OL GIRL WOULD KILL ME ...(LITERLY) J'S BEFORE SCHOOL IN HER MIND WASDUMB
eyes.gif

WELL IF U WERE 2 BROKE 2 SKIP WORK OR DONT REMEMBER DONT POST SORRY IF YA POCKETS ARE SHORT LIKE NEWPORTS AND THAT LAME WHO SAID HE NEVER RISKED SKIPPINGSCHOOL 4 J'S U MUST BE A SQUARE DONT COMMENT IF U DIDN'T DO IT.. NIKETALK WOW ITS ALOT OF INTERNET GANGSTA TYPERS ON HERE THAT WOULDN'T USE THATTONE WITH ME OR SMART !!+ REMARKS IN PERSON JUST COMMENT POSITIVE OR BEAT IT LIKE EGG YOLKS FOLKS ITS A WHOLE LOTTA FOOL BABIES JUST TALKING

dont think anyone was gettin smart. thats just what they choice was.. anywayy i was late to work the day the flint/grey xiii release because some clown didntbring enough money and was begging the manager a niketown to let him pass. It held up the amount of people waitin so i got to work late but its all goodbecause i copped x2.

Originally Posted by db1time

WELL IF U WERE 2 BROKE 2 SKIP WORK OR DONT REMEMBER DONT POST SORRY IF YA POCKETS ARE SHORT LIKE NEWPORTS AND THAT LAME WHO SAID HE NEVER RISKED SKIPPING SCHOOL 4 J'S U MUST BE A SQUARE DONT COMMENT IF U DIDN'T DO IT.. NIKETALK WOW ITS ALOT OF INTERNET GANGSTA TYPERS ON HERE THAT WOULDN'T USE THAT TONE WITH ME OR SMART !!+ REMARKS IN PERSON JUST COMMENT POSITIVE OR BEAT IT LIKE EGG YOLKS FOLKS ITS A WHOLE LOTTA FOOL BABIES JUST TALKING

I guess you probably skipped the day of school when they were teaching punctuation, and general grammar then........

Well I don't remember skipping school since I 'member when I first got the Vs, they came out on a Saturday.

Originally Posted by MASARO

WELL IF U WERE 2 BROKE 2 SKIP WORK OR DONT REMEMBER DONT POST SORRY IF YA POCKETS ARE SHORT LIKE NEWPORTS AND THAT LAME WHO SAID HE NEVER RISKED SKIPPING SCHOOL 4 J'S U MUST BE A SQUARE DONT COMMENT IF U DIDN'T DO IT.. NIKETALK WOW ITS ALOT OF INTERNET GANGSTA TYPERS ON HERE THAT WOULDN'T USE THAT TONE WITH ME OR SMART !!+ REMARKS IN PERSON JUST COMMENT POSITIVE OR BEAT IT LIKE EGG YOLKS FOLKS ITS A WHOLE LOTTA FOOL BABIES JUST TALKING

I guess you probably skipped the day of school when they were teaching punctuation, and general grammar then........
roll.gif
at db1time fronting hardand got owned

The only incident I can recall was when the DMP came out. I was sooo upset when I couldn't cop that I called out from work. LOL
roll.gif

I do recall being late to work alot of Saturday mornings.
Haha NT should make each member write some sort of admittance essay just to see what sort of grammar or goofy post ideas they're letting in. He must havealso skipped KeyBoarding Class because he can't seem to figure out how to get his Caps Lock key off.

DONT WORRY ABOUT MY GRAMMAR LIKE I SAID 2 MANY INTERNET GANGSTAS OUT HERE WORRY ABOUT WHO YOUR WOMAN IS SUCKING AND $*$@@*% BESIDES U IF U WANNA CALL ME OUT DOIT PERSONALLY I DONT HANDLE %@$%*#$% LIKE U ON THE BOARDS IM A MAN I SENT U AN EMAIL SO WE CAN TALK I MAKE MYSELF VERY VISIBLE NOTHING LOOKS SOFT ABOUT ME ITSFUNNY HOW U TALK BEHIND A GRAPHIC U $*$@@*% LAME FOOL BABY

DONT WORRY ABOUT MY GRAMMAR LIKE I SAID 2 MANY INTERNET GANGSTAS OUT HERE WORRY ABOUT WHO YOUR WOMAN IS SUCKING AND $*$@@*% BESIDES U IF U WANNA CALL ME OUT DO IT PERSONALLY I DONT HANDLE %@$%*#$% LIKE U ON THE BOARDS IM A MAN I SENT U AN EMAIL SO WE CAN TALK I MAKE MYSELF VERY VISIBLE NOTHING LOOKS SOFT ABOUT ME ITS FUNNY HOW U TALK BEHIND A GRAPHIC U $*$@@*% LAME FOOL BABY

Just stop, nobody want to get their "$%$ Kicked" by you...
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MASARO

Well I don't remember skipping school since I 'member when I first got the Vs, they came out on a Saturday.

Lol dude got OWNED!

Dude said we must have been 2 broke thats why we didn't skip work. From the looks of your typing tone, i think you should have never skipped any of yourclasses or work you needed all of the free education you could get

No please do not brag that you skipped yoru education/paycheck to go shopping

Sound like any opposite sex you know
eek.gif

DONT WORRY ABOUT MY GRAMMAR LIKE I SAID 2 MANY INTERNET GANGSTAS OUT HERE WORRY ABOUT WHO YOUR WOMAN IS SUCKING AND $*$@@*% BESIDES U IF U WANNA CALL ME OUT DO IT PERSONALLY I DONT HANDLE %@$%*#$% LIKE U ON THE BOARDS IM A MAN I SENT U AN EMAIL SO WE CAN TALK I MAKE MYSELF VERY VISIBLE NOTHING LOOKS SOFT ABOUT ME ITS FUNNY HOW U TALK BEHIND A GRAPHIC U $*$@@*% LAME FOOL BABY
me no speeke unejucated. you need go to top right corner of screen and click the big X.

I'm with you db, even on the laces, but you forgot to put your flame suit on... DAMN

I remember doing it back in the day. Back in the good old days. I was one of them, do $#it and take the consequence, hard-heads. I remember one time we cameback to school mid-day with the Footlocker bags in-hand, said what's up to the Security Guards... What they gon' do, send us home? Peace! Tell my mama?LMFAO Punish me Man, I already did what I was gon' do anyway. BTW, how you like my Js, Homie...

Back
Top Bottom