REMEMBER WHEN WE USED 2 SKIP SCHOOL OR IF YOU WERE LATE 2 WORK JUST 4 THE J'S

Last year i peaced school before lunch and went to the mall an hour away and picked up the alpha ones. I also showed up late to SATs because of the aquas thisyear hahaha

I think one of the last tuesday releases wuz closer to the XIV. I remember me and like 4 other people went to scoop up the last shots during school. Goodtimes, good times. Y'all wouldn't believe what I got rid of em for.(don't wanna talk about it.
smh.gif
)

yeah but i never did dat that wuz da only reason y dey stop selin jz around skool dayz dey swicth dem on sartudayz but will never skip skool 4 sum jayz only ifdey were da 6z or da 5

Wednesday in the 90's. I skipped morning classes and came back to school with Jordan's on my feet. Usually took a group with me, Glad they have them onSaturdays now. I wouldn't skip work for Jordans. I'd rather work now and pay a little more if that were the case. I really happy that I don't haveto.

its been many years since I was in school, but if memory serves me correctly I only recall cuttin class on wednesdays for Js

Originally Posted by Original Concept

Originally Posted by MASARO

Originally Posted by db1time

WELL IF U WERE 2 BROKE 2 SKIP WORK OR DONT REMEMBER DONT POST SORRY IF YA POCKETS ARE SHORT LIKE NEWPORTS AND THAT LAME WHO SAID HE NEVER RISKED SKIPPING SCHOOL 4 J'S U MUST BE A SQUARE DONT COMMENT IF U DIDN'T DO IT.. NIKETALK WOW ITS ALOT OF INTERNET GANGSTA TYPERS ON HERE THAT WOULDN'T USE THAT TONE WITH ME OR SMART !!+ REMARKS IN PERSON JUST COMMENT POSITIVE OR BEAT IT LIKE EGG YOLKS FOLKS ITS A WHOLE LOTTA FOOL BABIES JUST TALKING

I guess you probably skipped the day of school when they were teaching punctuation, and general grammar then........
roll.gif
at db1time fronting hard and got owned

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
happy.gif

DONT WORRY ABOUT MY GRAMMAR LIKE I SAID 2 MANY INTERNET GANGSTAS OUT HERE WORRY ABOUT WHO YOUR WOMAN IS SUCKING AND $*$@@*% BESIDES U IF U WANNA CALL ME OUT DO IT PERSONALLY I DONT HANDLE %@$%*#$% LIKE U ON THE BOARDS IM A MAN I SENT U AN EMAIL SO WE CAN TALK I MAKE MYSELF VERY VISIBLE NOTHING LOOKS SOFT ABOUT ME ITS FUNNY HOW U TALK BEHIND A GRAPHIC U $*$@@*% LAME FOOL BABY

The only thing I worry about are youngins like you thinking you're repping hard being a blind consumer over the opportunity to gear yourself up withschoolings for free, since I know many folks years after they dropped out realizing they messed up and can't get no job have to go through alotta troublejust to get their GED and life back on track.....

I have no problem with people spending money on what they love but when you got your priorities mixed-up, thinking pouring your money out first instance youhave it in your pocket for some mere "reproduction-of-yesterday's-glory" is the way to earn respect while your parents working their butts off hoping you can achieve something outta yourself in school; then this makes you the biggest fool...

LOL I SKIPPED FOR THE BLK/RED 13'S N THE FLINT 13'S, IM MAD I BEAT EM UP SO BAD, NOW IM ON A HUNT FOR A DS PAIR LOL

I never had to skip school for jordans ... I just miss them days when I had to stand in line for them .... Its been awhile since then ....

It's been awhile since many thing Jordan related stuff. Such as a ring, a new televised commercial with hops, A cereal box cover, A truly 360degree qualityline of shoes
indifferent.gif

i Remember the 'Last Shot' Retro's Dropped on a Wednesday...
This was while NYC was having the Transit strike so i remember school starting 2 hours late..
i got up early got my pair went home.. [didnt go to school]
laugh.gif

Also the Citrus VIIs dropped on the last day of school... so of course went copped.. bought a shirt..
Was the only kid in school with them..

did it for the concords, space jams, and columbias, ahhh good ol 11th grade, wearing my xi's every day and actually liking the clippers at the time becauseeveryone on the 2000-01 clippers wore xi's that year except for eric piakowtski i believe

I've done this quite a few times..my most memorable was in like the 8th or 9th grade,me and like 10 of my friends skipped school for the Eddie Jones Proquicks
pimp.gif

WOW A FAT %*% WITH A DEGREE SO PROUD R U KIDDING GRAMMAR RULES THE WORLD HUH? WELL IF THATS ALL U CAN RAG ON GET A LIFE GRAMMAR ISNT EVEN APART OF THE ORIGINLANGUAGE THE RULES OF ENGLISH GRAMMAR CAME FROM 18TH CENTURY BOOKS WHICH ATTEMPTED TO CORRECT ENGLIGH, BASED ON THE RULES OF LATIN GRAMMAR (I.E) IF YOU CHOOSE2 FOLLOW A SET OF GUIDELINES SOME %%$! CAME UP WITH BACK THEN DO IT BUT THIS IS NOT GRAMMAR CLASS AND I DONT RESPECT NOR REPRESENT YOUR ENGLISH GRAMMAR %*% SOCORRECT THAT

DID U NOT READ MY EMAIL U FOOL PRIORITIES U NEVER HUSTLED A DAY IN MY LIFE PAID 1 OF MY BILLS SO YOUR OPINION ON MY PRIORITIES IS FROM FROM WHAT U TYPE 1ST IMA MAN AND I TOLD U IF U DIDN'T DO IT DONT POST U FOOL HOW HARD IS THAT I WILL REPLY EVERY TIME U WRITE SO IN A CAT WILLIAMS VOICE I'LL WAIT.......

Its some people taking this post a little to serious...Goodness. You all need to lighten up and have a coke and a
happy.gif

Originally Posted by bgthegreat87

Its some people taking this post a little to serious...Goodness. You all need to lighten up and have a coke and a
happy.gif

I guess you can tell that to db1time.....

Don't mean to revive a dead topic but, db1time: Quit writing me emails already.....Icannot understand a word you mentioned there, so I guess "grammar" do rules quite a few things in your life, holms!

lol@dude up there. Looks like he might not last in here.

Anyway, I'm old school. Never had to skip school/work since they were always available for months while I was still in k-12. Plus I always kept my newshoes around for parties and "special occasions" before taking them to school and beating them up.

WOW A FAT %*% WITH A DEGREE SO PROUD R U KIDDING GRAMMAR RULES THE WORLD HUH? WELL IF THATS ALL U CAN RAG ON GET A LIFE GRAMMAR ISNT EVEN APART OF THE ORIGIN
LANGUAGE THE RULES OF ENGLISH GRAMMAR CAME FROM 18TH CENTURY BOOKS WHICH ATTEMPTED TO CORRECT ENGLIGH, BASED ON THE RULES OF LATIN GRAMMAR (I.E) IF YOU CHOOSE
2 FOLLOW A SET OF GUIDELINES SOME %%$! CAME UP WITH BACK THEN DO IT BUT THIS IS NOT GRAMMAR CLASS AND I DONT RESPECT NOR REPRESENT YOUR ENGLISH GRAMMAR %*% SO
CORRECT THAT

laugh.gif
dude can copy/paste like a pro.

Back
Top Bottom