Remembering the Sega Dreamcast and its loss to PS2 vol. released 10 years ago (9/9/99)

Powerstone!!!!!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

i had forgot all about that game
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I remember when my mom bought me the Dreamcast over the PS2 .

I cried that Christmas .

One of the greatest systems EVER

Soul Cal
Power Stone 1 and 2
Jet set radio
Shenmue
Virtual tennis
Resident evil code veronica

Mine broke when I tried to play it in England...it exploded, the current converter didnt work properly.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Damnnnnnnnnnnn 10 years already? I remember 9.9.99 my freshmen year in high school. I was hype!!!! I got Ready to Rumble and Sonic Adventure they don'tmake games like that anymore

I remember my mom bought it that Christmas of 2000 I was like 10 at the time. got it for $150 ( My cuzo worked there)

I remember opening it. Boy i went crazy. best Christmas ever.

Space Channel 5

Crazy Taxi

And Sonic Adventure.

Goat.
pimp.gif

I didnt have a dreamcast but my cousin had one. We played the heck out of NBA 2k. Still dosent beat getting the PS2 in the blue box Christmas of 2000.

NBA 2K and Soul Calibur blew me away when I first played them...I still own my DC, but I haven't played it in a few years. PS2 and 360 dominate my playingtime now...

But it's real hard to believe it's been almost 10 years since 9/9/99...it was like yesterday...

DC was such an ill console....If Sega would have just waited a lil longer and developed it more, it would have 360ed the PS2.

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

I just remember crazy taxi was off the chain
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

The dreamcast memory cards with little screens and mini games were dope as hell too.

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

DC was such an ill console....If Sega would have just waited a lil longer and developed it more, it would have 360ed the PS2.
Develop it more? It was already ahead of its time.

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

No they won't have. They did not have the money or third party support to stay in the fight.
yeah they did....sega was shook though so they cut their losses too fast....

saturn was a better system then da PlayStation and they cut they losses too early too....

One of the greatest systems of all time, shame it had to go out the way it did.

Jet Set Radio > PS2 (at the time).

I remember playing grand theft auto on mine
pimp.gif

Nba 2k1 and nfl 2k1 were crack

I wish I still had my dreamcast, one day back in 02' it just stopped working for no reason
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom