Renegade Restorations Bringing Sneakers back to life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by POLITIX76

Some of you may know that Im apart of this documentary. It is know going to focus only on me. The title has also changed to The Renegade. I cant wait for you guys to see what happened to me and what a crazy journey this has been. Restoring sneakers and how I became a sneaker restorer will also be apart of the Doc.

Dope. Looking forward to seeing it.

Originally Posted by POLITIX76

Some of you may know that Im apart of this documentary. It is know going to focus only on me. The title has also changed to The Renegade. I cant wait for you guys to see what happened to me and what a crazy journey this has been. Restoring sneakers and how I became a sneaker restorer will also be apart of the Doc.

Dope. Looking forward to seeing it.

This is a review from my customer Jae Wood. I fixed his South Beach Lebron's. Im glad I can help someone out and bring there shoes back to life for them. This is what restoring sneakers is all about.

Jae Wood: word to EVERYTHING paul you hit these south beach 8's with the hand of god. its one thing to respect what you do but you have to experience it to feel the way i feel. !%%% the rest when these ohioans ask me how these got back right i gotta tellem to see the renegade !!!!!!!!!

This is a review from my customer Jae Wood. I fixed his South Beach Lebron's. Im glad I can help someone out and bring there shoes back to life for them. This is what restoring sneakers is all about.

Jae Wood: word to EVERYTHING paul you hit these south beach 8's with the hand of god. its one thing to respect what you do but you have to experience it to feel the way i feel. !%%% the rest when these ohioans ask me how these got back right i gotta tellem to see the renegade !!!!!!!!!

Finished up these OG Concord XI's. I did some very rare new techniques to this pair of OG Concords. Check out the individual pics At Renegade Restorations on Facebook for what was done.

Before

After

Finished up these OG Concord XI's. I did some very rare new techniques to this pair of OG Concords. Check out the individual pics At Renegade Restorations on Facebook for what was done.

Before

After

Thomas Decoud's Tour IV soles after deep cleaning and whitening the white rubber parts. If you also notice in the before pics that the yellow, grey and light grey are a little dull. In this pick you can see that when I restore the rubber on the soles in brightens up the these other colors also.

Before

After

Thomas Decoud's Tour IV soles after deep cleaning and whitening the white rubber parts. If you also notice in the before pics that the yellow, grey and light grey are a little dull. In this pick you can see that when I restore the rubber on the soles in brightens up the these other colors also.

Before

After

i AM going to send my white cement threes to you soon. too dope
pimp.gif

Mocha III left shoe rubber after deep cleaning the toe rubber, toe box stitching and whitening both. I also removed the cement like substance on the brown rubber.

Before

After

Mocha III left shoe rubber after deep cleaning the toe rubber, toe box stitching and whitening both. I also removed the cement like substance on the brown rubber.

Before

After

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom