Rent-A-Cops: vol. flashlight=greenlight to disrespect you.

laugh.gif

i'm in the student library which is as big as a gym, this big ball headed rent a cop comes all the way in here to look around and tell this guy to put his pepsi in his bag or the garbage.  I bursted out laughing, he looked at me, but didn't have the authority to or the jurisdiction, or the gun to say anything.  Then this kid yells at him "BOY STOP"  the whole place erupted in laughter.  it was epic.  who respects these guys? Post stories please.

Soo... he's doing his job because I can guarantee you there is a sign that says no food or drink allowed and you get mad? Ok.

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

what kind of hood tomfoolery is that?
wth does "boy stop" even mean?

a minority kid saying it in a high pitch voice will cause an eruption of laughter 
laugh.gif

I don't disrespect the same people who potentially add to my safety.
If anything those are the first people you make friends with on campus. All the staff really.
Lord all free rides and meals I got lol.

Originally Posted by Fly Guy On A G5

laugh.gif

i'm in the student library which is as big as a gym, this big ball headed rent a cop comes all the way in here to look around and tell this guy to put his pepsi in his bag or the garbageI bursted out laughing, he looked at me, but didn't have the authority to or the jurisdiction, or the gun to say anything.  Then this kid yells at him "BOY STOP"  the whole place erupted in laughter.  it was epic.  who respects these guys? Post stories please.
explain to me why you thought this was hilarious. im not seeing it at all. 

Im sure his mace will save me, he cant even restrain anyone, they wont give him cuffs......
laugh.gif
 when his radio went off and he ran to print out an ID card....EMERGENCYYYYYYYYY

Im sure OP laughed but then tucked his tail between his legs

one of them cats that giggles and fails to make eye contact......

Peeking through the book......

Originally Posted by Fly Guy On A G5

Im sure his mace will save me, he cant even restrain anyone, they wont give him cuffs......
laugh.gif
 when his radio went off and he ran to print out an ID card....EMERGENCYYYYYYYYY

my dude... you sound like an idiot. 

Back
Top Bottom