Rent-A-Cops: vol. flashlight=greenlight to disrespect you.

Originally Posted by Fly Guy On A G5

fenomeno, thats all I was saying, you'd  I respect any man that does his job, but c'mon, dudes be acting like swat sometimes.
How is asking someone to put a Soda away acting like swat. He just doing his job. Dudes just be jerks to security just because. He just trying to do his job. When a student put you in the cross face chicken wing for being lame, you gonna be asking for his help.

Originally Posted by devv

Originally Posted by Fly Guy On A G5

fenomeno, thats all I was saying, you'd  I respect any man that does his job, but c'mon, dudes be acting like swat sometimes.
How is asking someone to put a Soda away acting like swat. He just doing his job. Dudes just be jerks to security just because. He just trying to do his job. When a student put you in the cross face chicken wing for being lame, you gonna be asking for his help.

What's the security guard gonna do? Spray himself with mace?

Im a police officer and I most def. respect security guards because they are their to help. Although half of them are very under trained they are nonetheless appreciated by me.

my man said the cross face chicken wing......
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

A bunch of holier-than-thou wet towel types in this thread.
Boys stop.

surious.
$!%% a security guard. those dudes love to power trip and abuse their authority way more than jerk police officers. ive had so many issues with rent a cops getting aroused off trying to write me a citation. i guarantee you would be stonefacing the security guard if you were in that same position. and if not, well then, boy stop. 

and what does your issues with security guards have to do with this one? from the story we were told the man was just doing his job 
ohwell.gif

Well I am a Security Officer at a Univeristy. I would simply asked you if you found something funny. You then would have tried to get big and bad. I would have gotten your name and turned it over to my Sgt. and chief of police and more than likely you would have been standing in for of all security apologizing.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Well I am a Security Officer at a Univeristy. I would simply asked you if you found something funny. You then would have tried to get big and bad. I would have gotten your name and turned it over to my Sgt. and chief of police and more than likely you would have been standing in for of all security apologizing.
Just curious, what could you do if the person refuses to give you their name?

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

im curious as well. 

why would you disrespect a guy whos trying make a living? what if that same student disrespected you? put yourselves in their shoes.
30t6p3b.gif

show him the flash light!

I also do security at a university and as security finding out info on a teacher isnt hard. I'm one of the most easy going dudes though, as long as you aren't acting crazy or disrespecting others I turn my head the other way. 

Its amazing how much the first posts can change the direction a thread goes.

Yall know damn well if the first post was saying something negative about rent-a-cops all of yall would be talking down to them too. And dont say you wouldnt, all threads take the same path

Back
Top Bottom