Renting an exotic car? vol. FL

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Go in the limo, it's more fun. Unless you think the only way you're gonna get some at prom is by letting her ride in a lambo but then you'd have to shell out money from your deposit for the love stains.

/thread

Originally Posted by stillmatic

i rented a gallardo here in jersey almost 2 years ago, they ran my liscence and insurance, no points no accidents, i was 23 at the time. rhe guy told me he doesnt rent out to anyone under 22 no matter what. left a 15k deposit just in case i wrecked it, got it back later. for two day i paid $1450. some charge 1500 for a day. i put 140 miles on it went over 20 miles.
my brother in law later rented it for his wedding but price went up to $2100

maybe its your state but why 15k...the most i've heard is like 5-7k ...you had insurance and all that...whats the justification for 15?

yea 5k i thought was the norm my cousin rented a gallardo and thats how much he dropped and it was $1800 a day

I rented a SL500 in miami, it cost only $500/day with a $5000 deposit for accidentals. I put crazy miles on it too.

Originally Posted by DeeeK

Yeah I also came in to say you're too young.... my brother always rents whatever new Viper is out whenever we go to Hawaii or Vegas, but he's 28 and he's super cakin'.

If hes "super cakin" why rent?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by DeeeK

Yeah I also came in to say you're too young.... my brother always rents whatever new Viper is out whenever we go to Hawaii or Vegas, but he's 28 and he's super cakin'.

If hes "super cakin" why rent?
grin.gif
maybe because his brother doesn't have a residence in hawaii or vegas. why buy a car at a place you're only going for vacation?

Back
Top Bottom