Reportedly: Moss told the Vikings owner Childress should be fired

He might be right.
nerd.gif

Probably not a good idea, though. I'm not about to call the big boss out in SFO to tell him that the boss here needs to be fired...

He might be right.
nerd.gif

Probably not a good idea, though. I'm not about to call the big boss out in SFO to tell him that the boss here needs to be fired...

Originally Posted by DLo13

He might be right.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DLo13

He might be right.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Randy Moss is insane and overstepped his bounds on this one.

Childress just seems completely delusional.

Randy Moss is insane and overstepped his bounds on this one.

Childress just seems completely delusional.

He speaks the truth regardless of whether it was the right time and place.

From all accounts Childress and his staff grilled Moss on N.E. tendencies all week and they then barely went with any knowledge Moss gave. Moss saw his team get their butt whooped on the field and on the sideline and got pissed.

We've been sayin for years Childress has his way or the highway, he makes little adjustments, he rarely strays from the conservative game plan, and he almost weekly has the opposing coach outwit him. He's certainly not the worst coach in the L but the reason he holds this job now in year 5 is because of the talent ownership has given him and Favre's calls and adjustments last year. The second half of the season last year Favre essentially told Childress and Bevel to go screw themselves and he's callin the plays and they had no choice but to let him. Once Coaching Clinic Childress gets canned (which will be soon) he'll be back being a QB coach for Andy Reid and Darryl Bevel will be coaching high school football in Wisconsin.

Moss couldn't handle Chilldress, Favre can't handle him, Matt Birk couldn't handle him, Antoine Winfield had to be talked into playing for him, and every previous quarterback Childress has had in MN all  left on bad terms. Every one. And go ask T Jackson what Childress has done to his career.

Moss one of the few who just don't care and blow up whenever they want to whoever he want.

He speaks the truth regardless of whether it was the right time and place.

From all accounts Childress and his staff grilled Moss on N.E. tendencies all week and they then barely went with any knowledge Moss gave. Moss saw his team get their butt whooped on the field and on the sideline and got pissed.

We've been sayin for years Childress has his way or the highway, he makes little adjustments, he rarely strays from the conservative game plan, and he almost weekly has the opposing coach outwit him. He's certainly not the worst coach in the L but the reason he holds this job now in year 5 is because of the talent ownership has given him and Favre's calls and adjustments last year. The second half of the season last year Favre essentially told Childress and Bevel to go screw themselves and he's callin the plays and they had no choice but to let him. Once Coaching Clinic Childress gets canned (which will be soon) he'll be back being a QB coach for Andy Reid and Darryl Bevel will be coaching high school football in Wisconsin.

Moss couldn't handle Chilldress, Favre can't handle him, Matt Birk couldn't handle him, Antoine Winfield had to be talked into playing for him, and every previous quarterback Childress has had in MN all  left on bad terms. Every one. And go ask T Jackson what Childress has done to his career.

Moss one of the few who just don't care and blow up whenever they want to whoever he want.

and according to ProFootballTalk, Wilf may be building a case for firing Chilly with Cause because he circumvented the power structure put in place when he released Moss

and according to ProFootballTalk, Wilf may be building a case for firing Chilly with Cause because he circumvented the power structure put in place when he released Moss

That's An opinion that needs to be given only when asked

Doesnt the whole press conference after the NE game make sense now tho. Randy did a round a bout get me the #!#$ outta here. Lmao

That's An opinion that needs to be given only when asked

Doesnt the whole press conference after the NE game make sense now tho. Randy did a round a bout get me the #!#$ outta here. Lmao

He got fired for telling the truth? 

The truth shall set you free.....no @#$% 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Randy may not go crazy in Tennessee (production wise), but Jeff Fisher will earn his respect.   That guy could coach my team any day. 

He got fired for telling the truth? 

The truth shall set you free.....no @#$% 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Randy may not go crazy in Tennessee (production wise), but Jeff Fisher will earn his respect.   That guy could coach my team any day. 

Back
Top Bottom