Reportedly: Moss told the Vikings owner Childress should be fired

You right the media did ran with it.. Whoever that player was is clearly scared of Moss that reporter need 2 expose who that player was... They in that locker room scared and hoping that info dont leak cause if it do

You right the media did ran with it.. Whoever that player was is clearly scared of Moss that reporter need 2 expose who that player was... They in that locker room scared and hoping that info dont leak cause if it do

There's blood in the water where Brad Childress is doing the dog paddle.
Wilf talked to several veterans onThursday, including quarterback Brett Favre, guard Steve Hutchinson anddefensive linemen Jared Allen, Kevin Williams and Pat Williams. An NFLsource said that while Childress was not the sole focus of all theseconversations he was brought up in some instances.
Hot seat.

Wilf talked to several veterans onThursday, including quarterback Brett Favre, guard Steve Hutchinson anddefensive linemen Jared Allen, Kevin Williams and Pat Williams. An NFLsource said that while Childress was not the sole focus of all theseconversations he was brought up in some instances.
Hot seat.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Hot seat.

Why does Wilf continue to take Favre's word 
roll.gif
roll.gif

We all know the whole orginization listened to Favre by trading for Moss cause he has some odd, random man love for dude. 

You guys jut dont learn do you. Favre is an attention seeking cancer. Ted Thompson realized this 4 years ago, you guys are still struggling to do so 
laugh.gif
 Which is why your franchise is a joke. Its run by a bunch of ******s.

I will laugh, out loud, loudly, if Favre wants to play again next year and you bring him back. 

So again why is Wilf taking Favre's word for it? Is he expecting him to come back next season? If i were you guys i'd pray not.

Does he think there's still a chance this year? The hole is too deep. All this isnt helping either.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Hot seat.

roll.gif
roll.gif

We all know the whole orginization listened to Favre by trading for Moss cause he has some odd, random man love for dude. 

You guys jut dont learn do you. Favre is an attention seeking cancer. Ted Thompson realized this 4 years ago, you guys are still struggling to do so 
laugh.gif

I will laugh, out loud, loudly, if Favre wants to play again next year and you bring him back. 

So again why is Wilf taking Favre's word for it? Is he expecting him to come back next season? If i were you guys i'd pray not.

Does he think there's still a chance this year? The hole is too deep. All this isnt helping either.

Originally Posted by outkast9984

well its not like he was lying...i dont know how he ever got the job...

this right here is very true... Farve might of said to get moss but did he say get rid of him...

Originally Posted by outkast9984

well its not like he was lying...i dont know how he ever got the job...

this right here is very true... Farve might of said to get moss but did he say get rid of him...

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

You're talking this way too seriously on Favre
laugh.gif

If this story is true, Wilf is simply going to team leaders to talk about the season. Like it or not Favre is the "captain" and the QB and the playcaller. Wilf is going to have him on the list of vets he talks to (who knows what all they talked about). That's not a shock. If you really are going to can a guy you probably are going to want every player's imput.... or more importantly want to gauge whether Childress has actually lost the team right now. He's going to speak to everyone. No one expects Favre back next year, especially because Childress likely will not be back.

Vikings franchise a joke? No that's reserved for the Oaklands or Detroits or Buffalos, etc.

Drama queens? Of course. Which is funny cause team's usually take on the identity of their coaches. Childress is a quiet monotone guy who shows zero emotion and likes things streamlined. The team on the other hand is a walking soap opera filled with personalities and the media eats it up.

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

If this story is true, Wilf is simply going to team leaders to talk about the season. Like it or not Favre is the "captain" and the QB and the playcaller. Wilf is going to have him on the list of vets he talks to (who knows what all they talked about). That's not a shock. If you really are going to can a guy you probably are going to want every player's imput.... or more importantly want to gauge whether Childress has actually lost the team right now. He's going to speak to everyone. No one expects Favre back next year, especially because Childress likely will not be back.

Vikings franchise a joke? No that's reserved for the Oaklands or Detroits or Buffalos, etc.

Drama queens? Of course. Which is funny cause team's usually take on the identity of their coaches. Childress is a quiet monotone guy who shows zero emotion and likes things streamlined. The team on the other hand is a walking soap opera filled with personalities and the media eats it up.

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Favre as your captain...thats unfortunate.
This is just as much Favre's fault, as it is Childress's, as it is Wilf's. You guys are a mess. It starts with Favre though. Childress is forced to hang by his sack along with the owner, the whole fan base for that matter. You guys were put in the situation where if Favre doesnt get what he wants he's out. Forcing you to go get Randy cause Favre wanted him. He did the same thing in Green Bay, he vocalized how mad he was that the Packers didnt get Moss. Old fart got booted. Greatest move of all time.

Acting like your superior to those teams...like you gotta Super Bowl to show for it. O wait, the Raiders do. They have 3.

Your Franchise is a joke.

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

This is just as much Favre's fault, as it is Childress's, as it is Wilf's. You guys are a mess. It starts with Favre though. Childress is forced to hang by his sack along with the owner, the whole fan base for that matter. You guys were put in the situation where if Favre doesnt get what he wants he's out. Forcing you to go get Randy cause Favre wanted him. He did the same thing in Green Bay, he vocalized how mad he was that the Packers didnt get Moss. Old fart got booted. Greatest move of all time.

Acting like your superior to those teams...like you gotta Super Bowl to show for it. O wait, the Raiders do. They have 3.

roll.gif
You used "you" so much I would think that I am the GM or owner of this team. News flash this ain't "my" team and ya you do sound mad
laugh.gif

I could care less what the Vikings do or accomplish, and god man ya i guess for every current sports topic now we are going to have to go by how many titles franchises have in their 60 year histories
laugh.gif
Wow i have to keep reminding myself how much God Favre really did hurt Packer land, I don't blame folks for being heated though when he was Jesus for so many years to so many people. I'm just messing with ya man but come on now with this
laugh.gif

roll.gif
You used "you" so much I would think that I am the GM or owner of this team. News flash this ain't "my" team and ya you do sound mad
laugh.gif

I could care less what the Vikings do or accomplish, and god man ya i guess for every current sports topic now we are going to have to go by how many titles franchises have in their 60 year histories
laugh.gif
Wow i have to keep reminding myself how much God Favre really did hurt Packer land, I don't blame folks for being heated though when he was Jesus for so many years to so many people. I'm just messing with ya man but come on now with this
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Seriously don't mind him
laugh.gif
... with Jehlers02 it's "anything Minnesota can do Green Bay can do better", "anything Brett Favre can do Aaron Rodgers can do better", "anything Zygi Wilf can do Ted Thompson can do better" and the list goes on.

He'll take any chance he is given to belittle the QB who brought his favorite franchise back into relevance.

Back
Top Bottom