Reports of a "mass casualty" situation @ nightclub in Orlando shooting

Son...dude was popping everyone. A simple pat down? He wasn't letting a sole pat him down. He killed the security guard.

We need to relocate to Mars. This planet isn't safe to raise a family in. Seriously.

Seriously remember when all you had to worry about was terrorists on airplanes and airports? Nowhere is safe, can't even watch a movie anymore without some miserable idiot shooting up the place. We bout to put metal detectors everywhere? McDonalds, the grocery store, the local library......

Ayo dawg whatchu wearing to the club tonite?

Ain't I fly though, that's titanium-cobalt-kevlar alloy from Balmain. :nthat:

View media item 2066199

:rofl: :lol:

Yo! For real! It's been outta' hand long past but i think it's only going to get worse if the government doesn't do something drastic.

You think the dude would of let them pat him down? They would of just been the first to die.

If not, they could have refused him entry. There was an off duty Orlando officer there. So they would not have been sitting ducks. At the end of they day people were going to die but as a club owner its in your best interest to protect your patrons on the inside as much as possible.

He could have picked folks off as they came out, but the security was so relaxed he was able enter and access alot more people in very close quarters where marksmanship didnt matter as much.

He didn't kill anyone shooting his way into the club, he was let in and began shooting after. It would be a different story if he shot his way into the club. Then atleast the club could hey "we were tried to prevent him from entering but were gunned down".

Last edited:

I haven't went through the entire thread so forgive me if this was discussed, but how was it that the gunman was able to enter the club armed like that?

Was there no security?
from what people saying.. LGBT clubs in the area dont pat down people like that.. I know when i went downtown i was treated like a criminal.. never again when I visit do I go..
dude was a security guy, couldve flashed his guard card and they let him in without being patted down. 

I haven't went through the entire thread so forgive me if this was discussed, but how was it that the gunman was able to enter the club armed like that?

Was there no security?
from what people saying.. LGBT clubs in the area dont pat down people like that.. I know when i went downtown i was treated like a criminal.. never again when I visit do I go..
dude was a security guy, couldve flashed his guard card and they let him in without being patted down. 

Really, a guard card is going to let you walk with a AR-15 in a club. Street cops don't even carry Ar-15's

Was there no security?
Really, a guard card is going to let you walk with a AR-15 in a club. Street cops don't even carry Ar-15's
oh right cause they were in orlando, dude couldnt have possible been wearing a coat

If not, they could have refused him entry. There was an off duty Orlando officer there. So they would not have been sitting ducks. At the end of they day people were going to die but as a club owner its in your best interest to protect your patrons on the inside as much as possible.

He could have picked folks off as they came out, but the security was so relaxed he was able enter and access alot more people in very close quarters where marksmanship didnt matter as much.

He didn't kill anyone shooting his way into the club, he was let in and began shooting after. It would be a different story if he shot his way into the club. Then atleast the club could hey "we were tried to prevent him from entering but were gunned down".
fam, an ar15 is not that easy to conceal lol. not like he had it under his vneck

You walk with an AR-15 anywhere and you're gonna get popped lol. Security nedss to step up their game, this could have been avoided.

inb4opencarryisracist

Last edited:

fam, an ar15 is not that easy to conceal lol. not like he had it under his vneck

Thats what ive been saying this whole time.

its florida

the other day it was 103

anybody wearing a coat should be questioned

Last edited:

Did they mention what he was wearing?

We're assuming he didn't wear a coat, correct?
Fam, a full-length AR is going to stick out of a long *** coat.
Agreed, which begs the question of how he got in in the first place.

Did he just walk right in without being checked by security? It was 2AM after all.

Last edited:
reading these texts from the victims is absolutely devastating.

from "In The Cemetery Where Al Jolson is Buried":

I think of the chimp, the one with the talking hands.

In the course of the experiment, that chimp had a baby. Imagine how her trainers must have thrilled when the mother, without prompting, began to sign her newborn.

Baby, drink milk.

Baby, play ball.

And when the baby died, the mother stood over the body, her wrinkled hands moving with animal grace, forming again and again the words: Baby, come hug, Baby come hug, fluent now in the language of grief.

So dude seriously called a,  dispatcher MID attack, and pledged allegiance to EYE SIS? Come on man, the media thinks we are idiots forreal.

This is what I don't get. Why not? Why shouldn't they get pat down like that? 

I honestly dont care.

A lot of our amendents are outdated and could use some modernizing.

In my opinion, I struggle to see why we need such malicious weapons in our society. For what?

Give civilians a year to turn in their guns and after that, its a minimum 5 years in prison if you're caught with one.

Will that stop crime and violence? No.

Is it a guaranteed fix? No. But i'd imagine taking guns out of everyone's hands makes the country a safer place. Yes I know other weapons would be used by criminals but guns are far and away the most efficient.
If governments are the only ones allowed with weapons then we are all totally screwed.  Just do a quick research on all countries who were stripped of gun right and see what happened to them directly after doing so.. 

you my friend cannot live in a world where only one faction is allowed weapons while everyone remains a slave to the system

Well in the UK the citizens don' have guns. Nor do the basic street cops.. they have their fair share of problems but it's never anything serious gun related...

If governments are the only ones allowed with weapons then we are all totally screwed.  Just do a quick research on all countries who were stripped of gun right and see what happened to them directly after doing so.. 

you my friend cannot live in a world where only one faction is allowed weapons while everyone remains a slave to the system
Every heard of the UK?

actually its not.

considering all the factors.

tight space, 300 people, the caliber of bullet, the lightness of the trigger of an ar15

bullets going thru people and entering others.

the length of time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom