Reports of a "mass casualty" situation @ nightclub in Orlando shooting

Thought about getting a HK.

Have you shot an AR, Ak and a HK?
Honestly I've got plenty of friends (like 4 bros that rent our backyard to hunt) with Tantal kits, Galils, and the lot. Used an SP1 and some frankenstein AR-10 he had lying around.

Can't buy yet because Tactical Pistol assault grip, so I'm using a PTR they lent (lol) with some real 91 parts in it.

But while you playing with guns I'm out here getting my D wet by some bad mamis.

The type of shots I'm bustin > the shots you bustin

This is not a gun appreciation thread.

All you dudes completely against guns....why??

You own a gun?
Ever shot one?
Against usin em in your own home as well?
Why not make it harder to obtain them instead?
You really think guns will just evaporate with a ban?

Yall cant even answer my question i asked

So a gay guy I have added on Facebook posted about how he's terribly disappointed by the small amount of people that reached out to him after the shooting.

I'm not trying to be insensitive or anything, but why should his friends check up on him? I'm horrified by the incident too, but I don't feel the need to check up on every gay person I know.

Not everyone you know is a "friend", the ones that reached out are his friends. The others are just associates.

No worries. I wasn't offended.

Before I tell you why I bought one, let me just make one thing clear. I am all for disarming the public, IF and only if, military, police and the like are disarmed as well.

The biggest reason that I bought one is because I absolutely do not trust the power hungry imperialists that run our country. I am an avid student of history and it is absolutely insanity to believe that any government is benevolent and will remain so. Any person who thinks other wise is either a.) ignorant of history and mans capacity to want and abuse power and/or b.) is lying to themselves thinking that it isn't possible.

And maybe a more pragmatic (although i strongly know the aforementioned reason is more pragmatic) reason why would simply be because they are fun to shoot. But people don't think that's a good enough answer in itself.

What is your AR and 9 gonna do against the govt tho? Other than get your whole family killed.

So a gay guy I have added on Facebook posted about how he's terribly disappointed by the small amount of people that reached out to him after the shooting.

I'm not trying to be insensitive or anything, but why should his friends check up on him? I'm horrified by the incident too, but I don't feel the need to check up on every gay person I know.
Not everyone you know is a "friend", the ones that reached out are his friends. The others are just associates.
True, but I guess my main question was, (given his location) why does he feel the need to be checked on? We're both located in New Jersey. I understand it was an attack at a gay club but it was in Orlando. He admitted to being physically detached from the situation in his post.

Last edited:

True, but I guess my main question was, (given his location) why does he feel the need to be checked on? We're both located in New Jersey. I understand it was an attack at a gay club but it was in Orlando. He admitted to being physically detached from the situation in his post.

I think it's pathetic he chose an incident like that as his cry for attention. If you're in NJ, why would you check on him?

Ask him.

But while you playing with guns I'm out here getting my D wet by some bad mamis.

The type of shots I'm bustin > the shots you bustin

This is not a gun appreciation thread.
Nah mane, I got way too much in HS. Cars and guns boost your self-esteem, but you gotta call the shots. I just upped my standards and now I went down to like 4 girls for the entirety of 2015.

Anyways, back to the mass shooting thread.

Last edited:
I wouldn't reach out either, unless he was hit or over there. You don't have to baby adults that aren't in deep ****.

Last edited:
sick.gif

A detailed account from a survivor in the bathroom.
This poor dude man. He's in for some serious PTSD. You can tell he hasn't even really processed it.

An AR would level the playing field from what he's saying. It wouldn't just be him against the gov. The scenario he is describing is as old as civilization. It's how the U.S was founded. Who's to say it wouldn't happen again.

Exactly.

I would say its pretty naive to think citizens with semis would in any way shape or form, level the playing field. Youre gonna kill your brothers and sisters in the armed forces in an attempt to lash out at govt tyranny? You think you'd kill enough to force a surrender? If thats your train of thought you should be figuring out how to arm a drone and hide it from radar. Seems like ur buying into that fear you're always preaching against tho.

I hope they bury her with 25 to life. F that ****. Make an example out of her. 

This. The law has spent a lot of time making examples out of the wrong people, it's about time they make an example out of actual criminals

They interviewed a black chick that was in restroom with the killer and she said he asked if there were any other black people in the restroom. Mention he had nothing against black people and they had been thru enough.

Last edited:
I would say its pretty naive to think citizens with semis would in any way shape or form, level the playing field. Youre gonna kill your brothers and sisters in the armed forces in an attempt to lash out at govt tyranny? You think you'd kill enough to force a surrender? If thats your train of thought you should be figuring out how to arm a drone and hide it from radar. Seems like ur buying into that fear you're always preaching against tho.

You're putting words in my mouth and making a boat load of assumptions.

I'm simply talking about protection and self defense. Not murder, chaos, bloody revolts or a victorious outcome.

Or do they mean by a firearm Why do people keep saying this event has the most causalities? Or do they mean by a firearm?[/quote]

yes specially mass shootings

The biggest reason that I bought one is because I absolutely do not trust the power hungry imperialists that run our country. I am an avid student of history and it is absolutely insanity to believe that any government is benevolent and will remain so.

Im not trying to put words in your mouth my man, im just going off your comments in here. How do those weapons "protect" you against the above? You agreed that you believed owning such weapons, along with other citizens, would level some form of playing field which implies armed conflict against an imperial or tyrannical govt. Seems a very brash way of thinking for someone like yourself.

Last edited:
Im not trying to put words in your mouth my man, im just going off your comments in here. How do those weapons "protect" you against the above? You agreed that you believed owning such weapons, along with other citizens, would level some form of playing field which implies armed conflict against an imperial or tyrannical govt. Seems a very brash way of thinking for someone like yourself.

Maybe I was unclear,apologies.

It is only about self defense.

You know my stance on this current paradigm and you know that I believe in peaceful radical change.

Protection in my house hold for even a 1% probability of tyranny doesn't contradict any of my beliefs.

Back
Top Bottom