Reports of a "mass casualty" situation @ nightclub in Orlando shooting

Guns were created to inflict harm. BUT SO WERE AIRPLANES RIGHT???
most of the modern technology today was developed for military/govt use originally. Planes weren't invented to inflict harm, but the advances made in them and most technology was/is for military reasons unfortunately, which is to inflict harm. Example would be the first operational jet, developed by the nazis.

Last edited:
Last I heard they said he had an AR.

To those saying it ain't hard, have yoh ever shot an AR at anything...ever? Real life shooting ain't call of duty lol.

They were in a confined space with loud music, in the wee hours of the morning though. I assume people were intoxicated. While I agree, the number seems obscene. It's easy pickings.

Last edited:

We definitely should have banned airplanes after 9/11.
**** you. no airplanes, no Skymall. No Skymall, no automated tie carousel.
@lobotomybeats HAS HAD IT!!!

laugh.gif

Watching KTLA right now and the guy who was arrested drove all the way from Indiana. Looks like he has guns, ammo and possible explosives. They have a huge gas can sitting next to the car as well.

This is really sad.. BNO News is reporting that a man was arrested in Santa Monica, CA with possible explosives and assault rifles.  He said he was going to L.A. Gay Pride festival.  The world has been crazy...but it's getting crazier by the minute.  

From the shooter's father

“We’re apologizing for the whole incident,” read Seddique’s statement. “We weren’t aware of any action he is taking. We are in shock like the whole country. This had nothing to do with religion.”
He says his son got “very angry” when he saw two men kissing in downtown Miami a couple of months ago, and believes that was part of his son’s motive.

A religion that teaches hatred of homosexuality is likely a major factor here I would think.

Yeah, I tend to think that religion is a big reason a lot of people in this world have issue with LGBT. Islam not necessarily more than others, but I think it's definitelt an issue that stems from most religions. It's sad.

From the shooter's father
A religion that teaches hatred of homosexuality is likely a major factor here I would think.
Stop using religion as the scapegoat. Its the indivisuals that are sick and commit these crimes. Its unfair to blame a religion for somebody else's evil actions.

Stop using religion as the scapegoat. Its the indivisuals that are sick and commit these crimes. Its unfair to blame a religion for somebody else's evil actions.

It seems like a ton of people have been brainwashed by said religion though. Which is what led them to make mentally ill decisions.

I don't agree that every religion is against homosexuality. The major religions condemn it though.

Last edited:
Pretty much every religion on the planet is against Homosexuality
This. People are forgetting that these recent extremists are usually using religion as the vehicle, while they are really pissed off about something closer to them.

Last edited:
It seems like a ton of people have been brainwashed by said religion though. Which is what led them to make mentally ill decisions.

I don't agree that every religion is against homosexuality. The major religions condemn it though.
There are millions of non reglious people who hate homosexuals. Your going to blame the non relgion for their hate?

Last edited:

There are millions of non reglious people who hate homos. Your going to blame the non relgion for their hate?
uhhh that's probably not a good term to use if you're a straight person ya know

Back
Top Bottom