Reports of a "mass casualty" situation @ nightclub in Orlando shooting

I believe we just completely botched on national security.

You mean by letting those people on the plane? Or by attacking the wrong countries, making billions of dollars for the companies associated with the prez and vp all while snowballung a situation which has put the public in even further danger?

I wish i could make a billion dollars by botching things.

Last edited:
several points

• folks interviewed were members of Screen Actor's Guild
  • doctor gave wrong information on weapons used
  • dad of victim seen jovial before TV interview and then flipped switch to being sad once known he was being taped
  • facebook pages of victims created days before incident
  • FEMA training on children in situations done days before incident blocks away from school

more points, but i cant remember

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/newtown.asp
lol

you instantly robbed him of any and all credibility.

You mean by letting those people on the plane? Or by attacking the wrong countries, making billions of dollars for the companies associated with the prez and vp all while snowballung a situation which has put the public in even further danger?

How did 9/11 make somebody a billion dollars?

A large portion of the cost of wars in afghanistan and iraq were paid to various private contractors. Specifically haliburton and the carlyle group. Dam near everything outside of soldiers saleries was paid to private, for-profit companies.

Since we answering crazy theories. 2002 lakers kings series free throw discrepancy ? Go.

The refs were actors, sent in by the government, because the cable companies wanted the Lakers to win to boost revenue. Which is funnel through sex trafficking rings in sub Saharan Africa.

#staywoke

I might as well add fuel to the fire. :nerd:

I thought you would go for the steel beams joint. Dem conspiracy boys love that theory

But I wonder how many people watched this and never hit google to see hit has been debunked numerous times.

Like if someone sat down and gave the subject 10 seconds of thought, it would hit them that 2.3 trillion can't just go missing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom