Requesting girls you don't know on facebook, YAY or NAY?

A bunch of my friends do this, they have 600+ friends on fb but only now about 100, i never done it but it actually works, but i wouldn't know what to dowhen i really see them in person, obviously this only works for certain chicks that like meeting people off the internet, i just find that lame, but hey if itleads to me smashing idc, just wondering how many people do this also?

Originally Posted by Moneyright

A bunch of my friends do this, they have 600+ friends on fb but only now about 100, i never done it but it actually works, but i wouldn't know what to do when i really see them in person, obviously this only works for certain chicks that like meeting people off the internet, i just find that lame, but hey if it leads to me smashing idc, just wondering how many people do this also?
indifferent.gif
might as well stay with myspace

Originally Posted by manny1

Originally Posted by Moneyright

A bunch of my friends do this, they have 600+ friends on fb but only now about 100, i never done it but it actually works, but i wouldn't know what to do when i really see them in person, obviously this only works for certain chicks that like meeting people off the internet, i just find that lame, but hey if it leads to me smashing idc, just wondering how many people do this also?
indifferent.gif
might as well stay with myspace

Exactly but if its a girl you know of and dont have a creeper style profile pick its not a bad idea if you think you can put in some work

i remember everyone used to do this on myspace and chicks would either comment back as "thanks for adding me" or "..do you know me orsomething"
an L either way imo
PM if anything

so any tips, im about to request some girls right now, and also, our mutual friends must think im a lame for doing that also

it might come off as creepy to some girls but some will like the attention. i always thought about it like this: if you're a fairly good looking dude andyou randomly friend request a girl, the way she would see it would be equivalent to a fairly-cute girl friend requesting you.

the mind of a man and women work differently though so i can't say for sure, but as long as you aren't looking like a rapist, you could meet some girlsthis way.

I add girls I don't know....I used to do it quite frequently, but I don't do it all like that anymore. I have 1,304 friends, and only know [or met] alittle more than half of them. If it's a girl I'd want to be able to meat, I'll hit her up if she accepts my request, and go back and forth in theinbox to see what she's about. If it looks good, I'll get the number and go from there.....if not, I'll still get the number and go from there.

E D I T
I get a hell of a lot of friend requests too [more from girls than guys], but I rarely accept doods I don't know [basically I'll go by my mutualfriends and see if they requested 'cause of music].

$#% not?

10/10 I'm just trying to smash anyway.

Especially yay, if you're on a college campus and you don't know the girl or haven't seen her around...why not?

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

I add girls I don't know....I used to do it quite frequently, but I don't do it all like that anymore. I have 1,304 friends, and only know [or met] a little more than half of them. If it's a girl I'd want to be able to meat, I'll hit her up if she accepts my request, and go back and forth in the inbox to see what she's about. If it looks good, I'll get the number and go from there.....if not, I'll still get the number and go from there.
eek.gif

Only did it on myspace during my hs years.
I had about 800 friends haha!
Ended up deleting my account.

Now I don't add at all, unless I know you.
Cause I've had people idk send me request and I accepted them and feel akward seeing em in person.

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

I add girls I don't know....I used to do it quite frequently, but I don't do it all like that anymore. I have 1,304 friends, and only know [or met] a little more than half of them. If it's a girl I'd want to be able to meat, I'll hit her up if she accepts my request, and go back and forth in the inbox to see what she's about. If it looks good, I'll get the number and go from there.....if not, I'll still get the number and go from there.

E D I T
I get a hell of a lot of friend requests too [more from girls than guys], but I rarely accept doods I don't know [basically I'll go by my mutual friends and see if they requested 'cause of music].
grin.gif

whats with all the dudes sending me requests I don't know...
but I usually accept/add people if we have mutual friends

Back
Top Bottom