Reseller hate thread

Originally Posted by donmega

Originally Posted by superswag

^out of curiosity who is he and why is everyone watching his every move?

if I'm not mistaken, he's the fam that first voiced out his frustrations against the resellers... I really don't frequent the FB page that often, but I think he got a ton of heat from all the resellers on the FB page... and like all our fam here stated, he stopped postin' all of a sudden... never met or interacted with him... but he seems like a nice dude imo... 

^thanks donmgea for the insight! im just curious why he's getting alot of haters cuz when i read his posts he's just speaking about his disgust and frustrations for resellers.

guess the truth hurts.

peace

Yeah, he really hit the nerves of those guys at binuhos na lang nila sa SH FB page.

It was awful to see the way those people spoke their minds about one man's ideals. Hey, they're just shoes people.

Regarding this thread, all I can say is that the AJ 11 Concord release will be pandemonium among sneaker fiends and resellers.

We'll see.

if I'm not mistaken, he's the fam that first voiced out his frustrations against the resellers... I really don't frequent the FB page that often, but I think he got a ton of heat from all the resellers on the FB page... and like all our fam here stated, he stopped postin' all of a sudden... never met or interacted with him... but he seems like a nice dude imo... 

^thanks donmgea for the insight! im just curious why he's getting alot of haters cuz when i read his posts he's just speaking about his disgust and frustrations for resellers.

guess the truth hurts.

peace

ikaw ba naman sir pagtulungan ng reseller and mga alipores ng mga yun, nabasa ko nga yung isang asawa ng kilalang reseller dun nag post papatayuan daw sya ng foundation ba yun or papatakbuhin daw bilang president tapos sasawsawan pa ng mga iba.

Originally Posted by Karbonized

@rubynator yes hindi malalaos yan mga sapatos natin, kaya nga binibilli pa rin natin eh. Yun Iba binibilli kasi nun bata pa sila meron sila nun. Yun iba naman wala pa sila pambili kaya nun niretro ayun lahat ng js nun wala sila nun bata pa eh pinakyaw na. Meron naman iba nakikiuso lang. Pag nagsimula na mapulbos yun beloved collections natin, that's the time people will realize na it's just a waste of money Lang tong bisyo na ito. Same with other hobbies. Times were different during the 90s or even the late 80s, people buy js and Nike to wear. Ngayon Lang naman nauso yan pagigigng sneaker heads eh, isusuot lang yun mga limited pairs natin sa mga big releases for what? Syempre bragging rights kanino? Eh I'd si kapwa natin lalaki. Sarap ba ng feeling na lahat ng daanan mo nakatungo sayo, dahil naka aj 4 laser ka, dmp 11s, naka zoom rookie ka or 99 4s. My 2 cents Lang bro. Huwag ka din magalit sa mga yaya or drivers di naman kasalanan nun nagpapapila na mas marami sila pera kaysa sa atin eh.
Yeap good point hype is at an all time high. 
Wala naman akong sinabing galit ako sa mga yaya at driver eh. If my choice ako lahat ng driver, yaya at mga trabahador sa company namin papaliahin ko eh. Pero I won't cause it just ain't fair. Walang thrill and excitement for me as well. Iba feeling waiting for hours talking about kicks, basketball and other stuff with fellow sneaker heads. 

BTW

San yung SH page? Anong sinabi kay ali?

Iba feeling waiting for hours talking about kicks, basketball and other stuff with fellow sneaker heads. 

anong klaseng feeling yun sir? 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

Iba feeling waiting for hours talking about kicks, basketball and other stuff with fellow sneaker heads. 
anong klaseng feeling yun sir? 
grin.gif

Hirap idescribe. Mas masarap pag nakuha mo yung sapatos that way instead of bili from a reseller. Mas memorable at may kwento ka behind that shoe

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Skipping the concords. Too much drama.
Probably the same for me...sa 2012 nalng ako bibili ng concords, pag mura na...
laugh.gif

Or, baka my nagbabasang reseller diyan, hook a brotha' up maaaaan! Willing to buy for 9k? ha? 9k? i get my shoes, you make a little profit = win - win...
happy.gif

it was my first time to line up when th AJ3 BC released and I didn't even buy a pair, I just went with my cousin. I was able to talk to alot of sneakerheads and learned fun things like how they started the collection, their hate for re sellers etc. My cousin was not able to get a pair because after niya gawin mga utos ni Ma'am eh pinapila na siya ni Sir. At the end of the day I enjoyed the experience more than my cousin. I'm glad that the sneaker scene in the PI is alive, I just how that these selfish #*&%%* won't kill it. By the way I don't think that the main reason for people collecting shoes is to impress other guy, it is to have a feeling of self fulfillment just like any other collection (coins, stamps, key chain, NBA cards) Those who buy them to impress other guys yan ang mga nakikiuso lang.

guess the truth hurts.

peace

no worries chief... I was kinda curious 'bout the dude too, 'coz his name was being mentioned all of the time on the FB wall, so I checked his previous posts and saw all these cats spewing venom out on him... all this hate man... most def crazy... 

resellers will always be there, before, today, tomorrow and on the 23rd. i watch the pickers and pawn stars
i really don't support resellers but i understand them, and there might come a time that we need them.
NT fam shud just help each other out, (just like the south beach release), to get the kicks we want.

OT: i think ali's a good guy, and i don't think he deserved all the flak he got for airing his opinions, and i feel that a silent majority would agree with his points.

I can't help but remember OG NTPI member feathertouch29's sig:

SAPATOS YAN, HINDI TROPHY.

Originally Posted by rubynator

Originally Posted by Karbonized

@rubynator yes hindi malalaos yan mga sapatos natin, kaya nga binibilli pa rin natin eh. Yun Iba binibilli kasi nun bata pa sila meron sila nun. Yun iba naman wala pa sila pambili kaya nun niretro ayun lahat ng js nun wala sila nun bata pa eh pinakyaw na. Meron naman iba nakikiuso lang. Pag nagsimula na mapulbos yun beloved collections natin, that's the time people will realize na it's just a waste of money Lang tong bisyo na ito. Same with other hobbies. Times were different during the 90s or even the late 80s, people buy js and Nike to wear. Ngayon Lang naman nauso yan pagigigng sneaker heads eh, isusuot lang yun mga limited pairs natin sa mga big releases for what? Syempre bragging rights kanino? Eh I'd si kapwa natin lalaki. Sarap ba ng feeling na lahat ng daanan mo nakatungo sayo, dahil naka aj 4 laser ka, dmp 11s, naka zoom rookie ka or 99 4s. My 2 cents Lang bro. Huwag ka din magalit sa mga yaya or drivers di naman kasalanan nun nagpapapila na mas marami sila pera kaysa sa atin eh.
Yeap good point hype is at an all time high. 
Wala naman akong sinabing galit ako sa mga yaya at driver eh. If my choice ako lahat ng driver, yaya at mga trabahador sa company namin papaliahin ko eh. Pero I won't cause it just ain't fair. Walang thrill and excitement for me as well. Iba feeling waiting for hours talking about kicks, basketball and other stuff with fellow sneaker heads. 

BTW

San yung SH page? Anong sinabi kay ali?
haha nice one bro... Medyo mayabang ka din noh? if you really have a "company with lots of yayas drivers and trabahador" i guess that's the logical route in getting your kicks to have them lined up since i would rather spend my time making money than sleeping on the streets and talking to other sneaker heads. Or  cursing at the yayas and drivers for hours.   Realtalk lang brad. Ako pinapila ko yun driver namin pero binayaran ko siya ng 1 day sahod niya just to save all the hassle in getting my BC3. Take note i dont own a company.
wink.gif

agree with everyone. resellers will be there and will surely do their best to cop multiple pairs to resell and earn money. I also watch pawnstars/pickers on History Monase..
smile.gif
We just have to help each other and make sure we do our home work (best place and time to line up). In that way, we can ensure our pairs and don't have to pay rape prices.

I know some resellers on FB and whenever they have new stocks they sold out quickly even if prices are double the retail. Most of their customers are those who definitely able to pay rape prices and don't time to line up and wait during RD.

do you guys think resellers lurk here to check what time and where we are planning to line up??
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by emiaj12

do you guys think resellers lurk here to check what time and where we are planning to line up??
30t6p3b.gif
^no doubt about that!

co-signing doc mon, resellers are within the territory of sneaker culture. but if you surround yourself wit cool peeps and legit sneaker heads and do your homework, youll be able to secure youre pair. wasnt able to go to the south beach launch but i heard NT helped each other out and other non-NT members to get their pairs. i experienced this 1st hand during the kobe 6 hollywood pack release. NTers were literally givin out winning raffle entries to whoever needs it. #Teamwork #NT

Originally Posted by emiaj12

30t6p3b.gif
^no doubt about that!

co-signing doc mon, resellers are within the territory of sneaker culture. but if you surround yourself wit cool peeps and legit sneaker heads and do your homework, youll be able to secure youre pair. wasnt able to go to the south beach launch but i heard NT helped each other out and other non-NT members to get their pairs. i experienced this 1st hand during the kobe 6 hollywood pack release. NTers were literally givin out winning raffle entries to whoever needs it. #Teamwork #NT

Thats good to hear. NT rules.. means if we decide to camp out for concords, ask around if there's NT member in line and lets do our best to help each other.
happy.gif

And that is teamwork mga sir!
smokin.gif
Whatever happens in the concord RD we should help each other real sneaker heads / NT fam out there, just be sure you are not helping
the wrong guy.

Usually I'm just a lurker here, but you can see the difference between this page and the other SH FB page. I know someone out there created that page to help each other, unfortunately reseller are the one who's benefiting the most. 

yo dencio what up! well i joined titan's contest so if i'll get picked i'll get em but i wont exert too much effort on acquiring a pair.

bred > space jams > concords

but hey that's just me though...

Originally Posted by PsychoPac

@Karbonized
well said man...and nice comparisons, naging bisyo ko din yung tatlo na yan growing up, hahaha!

@manilaboyxix
which reminds me of my homeboy asking me, if i would attend soleslam this dec. and what would i wear, i told him, "yung chucks ko na black or cool grey na sandals." and then he asked bakit, since i have a decent selection naman, i said, "kasi comftable, besides, If I decide to go there, it's to look for good deals on sneakers (that i doubt i'd see) and NOT to impress anyone. If that was what i wanted to do, magsusuot nalang ako ng cycling shorts sabay palaman ng rolled up socks sa harap, pag di pa sila naimpress dun ewan ko lang...
pimp.gif
"
roll.gif
I'll be there wearing a plain white shirt and vans. I'm sure hypebeasts and kids will be there stuntin' in their
Sprites, space jam sbs, DMPs and YOTR 7s. to be perfectly honest, I'm never impressed by people wearing
hot kicks. I'm actually more fond of people wearing Lunareclipses/kobe 1s/weapons. nohomo.
laugh.gif

I'm just saying people will f****** do anything to stunt these days. I personally buy sneaks to ball in and
beat up.

Why am I saying this? This is what the culture has become. This is the evolution coupled with twitter, websites, facebook and youtube
highlighting certain pairs of sneakers. People will ALWAYS find interest in exploiting the addiction and the "needs" of other people.
So the other guy back there said it right, wear adidas/converse or something else. No one is forcing people to buy from resellers. From
the looks of things it's like people have become slaves to Js, Kobes and brons. It's like it's not an option to pass on certain releases.
Fact of the matter is, by making shoes a priority, resellers will benefit for sure.

Control your addiction people and if you think that you can't, WAKE UP EARLY and be aware of valuable information. Sometimes
people are too lazy to fall in line, if you really like something, camp out. spend the night. If you can't, it's your fault really.

WE CAUSED THIS. sorry but that's the truth. and by the way, I don't own any Jordan sneaker. I've sold my last one - WC3.
I've had numerous Js before but I came to my senses= these shoes are just not worth it. quality sucks, comfort sucks you can
play in them but when you do your feet will hurt. Anyway, that's just me though.

More power to the true sneakerheads. Love and Peace NTPI!
smile.gif

yo dencio what up! well i joined titan's contest so if i'll get picked i'll get em but i wont exert too much effort on acquiring a pair.

bred > space jams > concords

but hey that's just me though...
joined the contest as well. hope we get picked. it's gonna be crazy on the release date for sure.

Back
Top Bottom