Reseller hate thread

Titan doing us true sneaker pips justice with the quickstrike green chip giveaway for the conocord XI's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
!!! Resellers were too "busy
wink.gif
" today to make a move!!! Hahaha!!! Looks like the only other option for the resellers is nike park BHS!!! 
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by EMM23

Titan doing us true sneaker pips justice with the quickstrike green chip giveaway for the conocord XI's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
!!! Resellers were too "busy
wink.gif
" today to make a move!!! Hahaha!!! Looks like the only other option for the resellers is nike park BHS!!! 
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

i've always liked titan.

customer satisfaction has always been their priority.

no BS.

Pano naging mayabang yun sinasabi ko lang namna hindi lang resellers pwedeng magpapila ng ganun. lahat tayo. I don't know why your so hostile dude. Hindi naman ikaw tinitira ko. Unless na tinatamaan ka dahil reseller ka. I'm just saying wag mag yabang mga resellers dahil kaya nila pumuntang HK, kaya mag hoard, may connections etc. Marami ring tao na ganun. 

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by PsychoPac

@Karbonized
well said man...and nice comparisons, naging bisyo ko din yung tatlo na yan growing up, hahaha!

@manilaboyxix
which reminds me of my homeboy asking me, if i would attend soleslam this dec. and what would i wear, i told him, "yung chucks ko na black or cool grey na sandals." and then he asked bakit, since i have a decent selection naman, i said, "kasi comftable, besides, If I decide to go there, it's to look for good deals on sneakers (that i doubt i'd see) and NOT to impress anyone. If that was what i wanted to do, magsusuot nalang ako ng cycling shorts sabay palaman ng rolled up socks sa harap, pag di pa sila naimpress dun ewan ko lang...
pimp.gif
"
roll.gif
I'll be there wearing a plain white shirt and vans. I'm sure hypebeasts and kids will be there stuntin' in their
Sprites, space jam sbs, DMPs and YOTR 7s. to be perfectly honest, I'm never impressed by people wearing
hot kicks. I'm actually more fond of people wearing Lunareclipses/kobe 1s/weapons. nohomo.
laugh.gif

I'm just saying people will f****** do anything to stunt these days. I personally buy sneaks to ball in and
beat up.

Why am I saying this? This is what the culture has become. This is the evolution coupled with twitter, websites, facebook and youtube
highlighting certain pairs of sneakers. People will ALWAYS find interest in exploiting the addiction and the "needs" of other people.
So the other guy back there said it right, wear adidas/converse or something else. No one is forcing people to buy from resellers. From
the looks of things it's like people have become slaves to Js, Kobes and brons. It's like it's not an option to pass on certain releases.
Fact of the matter is, by making shoes a priority, resellers will benefit for sure.

Control your addiction people and if you think that you can't, WAKE UP EARLY and be aware of valuable information. Sometimes
people are too lazy to fall in line, if you really like something, camp out. spend the night. If you can't, it's your fault really.

WE CAUSED THIS. sorry but that's the truth. and by the way, I don't own any Jordan sneaker. I've sold my last one - WC3.
I've had numerous Js before but I came to my senses= these shoes are just not worth it. quality sucks, comfort sucks you can
play in them but when you do your feet will hurt. Anyway, that's just me though.

More power to the true sneakerheads. Love and Peace NTPI!
smile.gif
Well said.
I think a perfect profile of these "sneakerheads" we talk about are the ones who dare ask:

"Mga sir ano ba mas better sa tingin niyo? Si Shoe A or si shoe B? Ano sa tingin niyo mas may value?"

AMEN kobeoverbron

i know it's somewhere in the NTPI thread, when WC3s came out,  someone aksed how to rock 'em, with our without the shoe tag. no disrespect man, (if you're reading this) but, why even consider the shoe tag on?!

same as KoverB, i'm pretty much done with all this **!*, i'm going back to where i started, with Puma Clydes, Superstars, One Stars, AF1 and Airmaxes...im' still down with J's, though not with camping out, the hassles, the over pricing and whatnots, i know i'll have my pair of whatever i'm looking for eventually, maybe not today, but i'm in no rush, it's not going to look different on me if i get it early, on time, or later anyway.

bottom line, boycott the HYPE, don't start with resellers, nor the shoes, the HYPE, because that's where it all starts.

guys whats going on may team work pa kayo na lalaman bibili ka lang ng sapatos
sobra na ata tayong siryoso sa concords baka may mag people power pa sa fort the idea is stupid
sapatos lang yan mga bro non sense na camp out pa kayo eh bakit hangang ngayon wala pang gumagawa
tangapin na natin na mahirap maka bili retro na ngalang pangit ng quality limited pa unfair to much hype tatanda n natin nag papaloko pa tayo peace 

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Collecting and using shoes is supposed to be fun, let's keep it that way.
x2 + not overpriced

SRP/below SRP ftw

we should start an SRP movement.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Collecting and using shoes is supposed to be fun, let's keep it that way.
x2 + not overpriced

SRP/below SRP ftw

we should start an SRP movement.
roll.gif

Agree sir!
roll.gif

im sure we'll love them more come 23rd of Dec.

I think i read somewhere on FB (NT?) some guys supporting getting 'raped' (prices) as long as they get their kicks. Might be resellers love thread coming soon. hehe

I hope in the future aside from Nike Philippines, there would another group or individuals who has the capital to bring in shoes and be able to sell them at least a little over retail. Or sana buhayin nila ang cartimar and cash and carry. This will push the supply up but this may also cause the fall in the demand since the hype factor will no longer play a roll knowing that the shoes is readily available anytime. Is this scenario possible I would say yes, because our market is small and oversupplying is possible, 2nd our beloved shoes is being manufactured in china. In china anything is possible, all it takes is one connection. It's already happening with all of this so called early releases b grades pairs being imported by individual resellers. Oversupply is the solution, china is the key.

Check the niketalk philippines(not the niketalk regional forum philippines page) "reseller friendly" fb page... And you'll know who some of those "resellers" are. Those guys are pissed on the rumors about the nike park prioritizing vip card holders and how they want their "utusans" to line up for them!! And they are hating on titan as well... Sheesh!!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
... Oh and a lot of "reseller hoards" or just "utusans" are now roaming around bhs...
grin.gif

Check the niketalk philippines(not the niketalk regional forum philippines page) "reseller friendly" fb page... And you'll know who some of those "resellers" are. Those guys are pissed on the rumors about the nike park prioritizing vip card holders and how they want their "utusans" to line up for them!! And they are hating on titan as well... Sheesh!!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
... Oh and a lot of "reseller hoards" or just "utusans" are now roaming around bhs...
grin.gif
sweet!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

whats the name of FB page bro? is it niketalk philippines

Originally Posted by maronandlando

Pwede.

let's put this in our sigs? anyone?
Sign me up!
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

you guys wanna start TEAM SRP?
laugh.gif

let's go!
pimp.gif
Basketball league ba to? TEAM SRP vs. TEAM RESELLER....

Rules:
1) Best of 7
2) Pag natalo Re-seller bawal sila at mga alipores nila pumila sa mga Limited release.
3) Pag natalo TEAM SRP, wala lang edi talo
laugh.gif

4) Wear you best shoe alway kasi susunugin ang sapatos ng talo..
roll.gif

lebron-southbeach-fire-510x370.png

ANO GAME?!

i am no reseller, but as i understand it. as long as there is a bussinessman willing to put some capital on shoe Biz..then we can never do anything about it, if a shoe head is more than willing to pay for his most love pair.

basic rule of supply and demand. this goes out for all items being sold in the market either online or in store..sad but true..

Ok Lang naman maging re-seller Kung Mga 1 to 2 k lng yung dagdag kaya lng iba doble grabe tigas ng mukha eh...ako never ako kukuha dyan sa Mga mapanamantala at abusado.....buti na lng at may VIP card at salamat sa Amex centurion .....tigas ng mukha ng Mga re-seller

Back
Top Bottom