Reseller hate thread

^Good point.

smile.gif

Originally Posted by oninxz

Originally Posted by PsychoPac

some of you are maybe pissed off because you didn't got the shoe while those resellers got them, but knowing their tactics, you did not put extra effort to be the first one to get them...
if you are that enthuastic enough on your hobby then do something about it instead of talksh*tting that resellers should not allowed to buy those exclusive shoes.

no haters though, re-selling is not illegal by the way..
You one of them re-sellers i'm talkin' about son? it's like i hit a nerve with you. back read, look up what i said first, i got no problems with RESELLERS, i got problems with HYPEBEAST...
30t6p3b.gif
Nope, im not even on to re-selling, but i bought my Grinch from a re-seller though it cost me additional 1k, I think it's fair enough instead of me leaving my work and went to NP/Titan staying overnight just for a shoe that I will stepping-on every game. sorry if i hit you're nerve, I didn't mean to offend somebody.
pimp.gif
No Harm, No Foul...
pimp.gif
I just wanted to set the record straight...
wink.gif

*throwing up Deuces*

some resellers found a way to get their hands on the AJ4 WC, i hope someone will look on these.. too bad for others that are coping on a normal way.. hope they have a chance on these drop......
tired.gif

it's a GR so i guess one way or another the hoarders will get their hands on these. but Titan's got a reservation system so those hoarder pairs won't probably come from Titan.

if they did get stocks from nike ph, im sure a lot should go around from titan since theyre releasing in all three stores

I wanna point something out, a sneakerhead isn't someone who camps for shoes just to resell them. A Sneakerhead is a person who is in love with sneakers, regardless of brand, he should rock all types of sneakers indiscriminately (Asics, Jordans, New Balance, Nike, Chucks, even Vans). If you're only in the game for the love of the money, not for the love of the shoes, please do us real Sneakerheads a favor and *!!@

I get it. I know why people buy shoes even if it's not their size. Then boom goes a chain reaction. Come on. Would you really risk making yourself a reseller? If it's not your size, don't buy it - I thought this made sense.

Getting a pair in a different size is still a chance to get a pair in their size, via trade or buy and sell. This is the chance they are taking for the effort they put in doing research and camping out. What is frowned upon though is a single person buying multiple pairs with help from their hakot. But this is all part of the sneaker industry, if you don't like it you're free to leave, no one is forcing you to stay. If you don't like resellers, don't buy from them, whining won't get you anywhere or anything. If you want your pair at retail, wake up earlier, do your research, make an effort to be one step ahead of resellers instead of exerting all your effort whining about resellers. It all boils down to how much you want it and if other people want it more than you then expect to be left out in the dust. If people are willing to pay a premium price expect people to sell at a premium price, you can't knock the hustle. I'm tired of all these people whining about resellers, they've been in the industry since it began. Like I said earlier, if you don't like it, feel free to leave. There are other things you can do with your money, no need to be unhappy here.

Originally Posted by hplar11

I get it. I know why people buy shoes even if it's not their size. Then boom goes a chain reaction. Come on. Would you really risk making yourself a reseller? If it's not your size, don't buy it - I thought this made sense.

I tried bringing this up in one of the "sneaker groups". I even told them statistically it is too risky to get a pair not your size and hope someone out there did the same thing which will allow the two of you to trade. But no one got my point. They were too fixated on the "sayang ang effort pumila" and "pumila ako, bahala kayo nasa likod" mentality

If you want to get your size, wake up earlier, exert more effort just like what the people in front of you did. Kung kaya nila, kaya niyo rin, unless ayaw niyo gawin. Diba nga, 'pag gusto maraming paraan, 'pag ayaw maraming dahilan. No matter how small the chance they have to trade it to their size, it's still a chance they earned by exerting more effort than the others behind them. They won't just hand that opportunity to the people behind them, kasi pinaghirapan nila 'yun opportunity na 'yun. Effort lang 'yan guys, you have to earn it, you have to want it more than anyone else, don't expect it to just fall on your lap. Kung wala kayong abutan, maybe you don't want it as much as the others na nag-exert ng masmaraming effort.

wink.gif

^I get your point man. I actually never encountered lining-up and missing out on my size. What I'm saying is for me, ifever I do end up in that situation where the only pairs left are not my size, it isn't worth it getting a pair on the off chance that someone might trade for it. The shoes will sit, cash flows will suffer, and basically you're still not assured of a trade, worst case, you sell it at retail. So for me it really isn't worth getting a pair that isn't my size. Which is why I always get up extra early to ensure I get a pair I want in my size. But I do understand that there are people out there who are financially capable of buying a pair and having it sit and I don't have any beef with them. Peace

If I missed out, true, It's my fault for not waking-up early and I'll accept that. But I'd rather end up with nothing than risk being stuck with a pair that I won't use. The financial risk greatly outweigh the probability of trading for a pair in my size. I'd feel much better if the pair goes to someone who really wanted that size. Better luck next time nalang for me

I understand, but you said it yourself, worst case is you get to sell it for retail, you don't really lose anything even if the worst case scenario happens, plus you gave yourself a chance via trade or buy/sell to secure a pair in your size, diskarte lang 'yan. I don't think these people mind stocking up a pair not in their size, I mean, it's not like the people buying Jordans and Nikes are strapped for cash, may pera mga 'yan, these shoes are luxuries. If they claim to be working too hard just for their shoes, then they should really check their priorities. Kung 'di kaya, 'wag sumabay.

wink.gif

Agree, if you can't get the right size, just get the average foot size for Filipinos, Usually ranging from 9-10.5, by that you can higher the chances of trading and selling it not on retail price.

Agree, if you can't get the right size, just get the average foot size for Filipinos, Usually ranging from 9-10.5, by that you can higher the chances of trading and selling it not on retail price.

Hope NTer won't follow your advice. SMH.

Originally Posted by foullaw

ok. so you want them to just whine on resellers and not doing anything? if you love your kicks find a way..  
smile.gif
anyway Shoe makers made them for everyone. 

Originally Posted by foullaw

ok. so you want them to just whine on resellers and not doing anything? if you love your kicks find a way..  
smile.gif
anyway Shoe makers made them for everyone. 

Illogical. This is a reseller hate thread. Check your original statement and realize how you become one of them. SMH II.

Back
Top Bottom