RESELLERS NEED TO STOP THAT

To keep it real... I feel bad ft the young homey that likes kicks not cuz he wants to ride the hype train, but really digs the kicks..

I remember when I was about 16 (7years ago) camping for EVERY RELEASE just wasn't happening...

And even then, it was only high schoolers and young guys there...

25+ and camped out for days? Nah, famb...

It ain't a good look...

I didn't need to see that dudes grill for 15 minutes. Reselling is always going to be around. Deal with it or leave highly desired sneakers alone.

Originally Posted by Sk8edDunks

Originally Posted by MMG

i soon as i heard it called "the game" i cut it off.....
read this... watched video... got annoyed by excessive uses of "the game".... turned it off...
...bet dude started his collection in 2010 and now considers himself a shoe head...
I bet you started in 2009

as long as there is demand... someone will supply

so i feed them their needs and at the same time cry

yes it pains me to see them need this...

all of em lost souls, and i'm their yeezus

Sure it sucks....

But in this world we live in you go for what you want. Maybe the resellers just want that money way more than the average customer. The complaining does not help. If you are taking energy to hate and complain about re sellers then you gotta get your priorities in check. Back when I bought sneakers like a fiend... If there was a pair of shoes I wanted bad, I would go a couple hours early and get in line.

All I hear is "I could not make the line and I could not afford the shoes at resale value so now I will complain"

The best solution to all this %@%% people are crying about is to find a better hobby, get a connect, get in line with rest of the sheep, or waste that $150+ on something better or stupider.... BUT the best solution is to get some more paper and buy those over priced pieces of %@%%.

Lame

i tried watching him cry and complain but couldn't take it. i seriously thought a tear was gonna come when it was focused on his eyes.

stinks. But, nothing well happen. So just move along. If Yeezy's are too expensive and not in stock, find something else. It's not like Nike makes only 1 shoe.

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

i fully advocate the use of violence upon resellers.

laugh.gif

dude is just another one of those youtube clowns. I can't even respect these dudes opinions, they come off so clownish.
like i've said before, resellers (real resellers, not just random schmucks that walk off the street and come up on a pair or two) provide an invaluable service. they're not going to sell for 50 above retail, thats just not going to happen. granted some of these prices are really out there as of late, and I don't agree with that but, at the end of the day it is what it is. they don't set the price, we do, the consumer.

Originally Posted by 00david00

as long as there is demand... someone will supply

so i feed them their needs and at the same time cry

yes it pains me to see them need this...

all of em lost souls, and i'm their yeezus
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

One of the best and most underrated verses in the history of Hip-Hop

seen the whole video dude is wack.... i have no problem with resellers, hypebeast, or watever other name he used REGARDLESS ILL GET ANY SHOE I WANT RETAIL...MY CONNECTS ARE SOLID I DONT WORRY ABOUT NO ONE ESLE I GET MY PAIRS IF I WANT 1 OR 30 WHICH I ALWAYS GET MORE THAN ONE TO HOOK THE HOMIES UP  IT DONT MATTER LOL DUDE PISSED ME OFF MORE THAN ANYTHING 

Son is a hypebeast himself, there's like 5 minutes of just him walking in his cement 3's.

Consumer sets the price, what makes me mad is that people pay the ridiculous prices resellers set....

As long as people are willing to pay resellers prices resellers will existence ..... get over it at the end of the day its just sneakers

Their will always be other shoes released that you will want

one more thing, i won't let a pricetag stop me. for me it's not even about the money, it's about the shoe. if i love a shoe (or anything for that matter) enough, I'm going to get 'em eventually. i understand dropping a couple of racks for some people is a lot all at once, but in time you can save up. granted you might miss on some other releases, but this thing isn't a race. people get so caught up in who has what, worry about yourself. one pair at a time.

these shoes will always be here, just yesterday i bought a pair of OG Hare VIIs on eBay and now i'm about to cop a pair of OG Chicago Xs. Five years ago if you told me i'd be the proud owner of a pair of Chicago Xs i'd probably scoff, I couldn't fathom dropping what I'm about to drop on those. 

no such thing as an instant "sneakerhead" (unless you got long money), it takes time, patience and love to get what you want out of this. i'm not going anywhere, i'mma get what I love in my life and there's nothing anyone can do to stop me. it's sad that innocent people get caught up and get hurt, it's unfortunate but i'm not about to share the blame because I pay resale prices. i'm not the one dragging my newborn to the %*!###! mall at 5 A.M. trying to get a GR.

If you've been around long enough, you should at least have one or two connects at the local retail spots that will faithfully hold you down on GRs, that's it. Tired of these dudes talkin tenure BUT THEY SEEM TO HAVE NO CLOUT!!! NOT EVEN A LIL!!! What the #*+% happened to their networking skills? When you look out for others they look out for you, that's the way it's ALWAYS BEEN.

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

The people who are to blame are the buyers. If you want a piece of gum and I charge you 1k for it. If you pay for it you are the dumb one. Not me.
This this this

Bunch of old men crying when they know they're in the wrong, or dont know
roll.gif

Originally Posted by secretzofwar

It's just not THAT serious.

It seems dumb to me NOT to sell the Yeezy's. Some rapper's shoe and you can flip it for $1k? Go for it. I've got no problem with resellers.

Resellers = capitalism.

Easy fix...don't buy retro J's, mint colored LeBron's to sit in your closet, or Foams with a galaxy on them. Dude sounds a bit salty.
all this. certain shoes are created for a certain market. if you lucky enough to get a pair, exploit the +@%* out of it.

but all the craziness surrounding releasing is nonsense doe.

Back
Top Bottom