resident evil 6

Is this taking place before or after a certain RE? Or is this a whole new story?

I don't even play video games anymore but when a RE releases I am all about it

I took vacation on 10/2 :lol:

They're always fun games but the series reached it's pinnacle with RE4.
RE4 was a great game but that was also the beginning of the end of the Resident Evil series. 

RE2 is favorite RE game and one of my favorite games of all time.

I have no doubt in my mind that this game is going to be a train wreck. The fact that they split the game into 3 campaigns is a HORRIBLE SIGN. They don't know what game they're making anymore. Trying to appeal to everyone at the same time is disastrous. 

RE4 was a great game but that was also the beginning of the end of the Resident Evil series. 

RE2 is favorite RE game and one of my favorite games of all time.

I have no doubt in my mind that this game is going to be a train wreck. The fact that they split the game into 3 campaigns is a HORRIBLE SIGN. They don't know what game they're making anymore. Trying to appeal to everyone at the same time is disastrous. 

to be honest none of this makes any sense

1) RE4 was a great game so the series going down hill?

2) the game is a train wreck when you haven't even played it

3) yeah no of that makes any sense

first review from Playstation Mag Italy gave it a 9/10 calling it a "glorious return" for the RE series

Yeah not a bad deal for me... I've only played RE2 N64 and Code Veronica from DreamCast
I got RE5 for 360 but I've never played it... just got it for a really good deal online.

reviews said re5 was weaker than 4 anyways.

Pre-ordered the anthology last w/e. Didn't like RE5 that much but even if 6 sucks it comes with 1-4 :pimp:

hmmm from what i have read resident 5 does not come with the ps3 version..

1) RE4 was a great game so the series going down hill?
2) the game is a train wreck when you haven't even played it
3) yeah no of that makes any sense
Everything I said made sense. The only way for you to not understand is if you don't play Resident Evil games or you can't read. 

1.) RE4 was a great game when it was released. Capcom intentionally changed the formula to appeal to fans who don't play Resident Evil games. Took out zombies. Daylight. Buying and upgrading weapons. If the game wasn't a success they would've reverted back to what Resident Evil is supposed to be. A survival horror game. After the success they took out all the survival elements and kept making it a action game. 

2.) Making 3 drastically different campaigns to try to appeal to everyone is a recipe for disaster. It means they don't have enough confidence to make one good campaign. To reflect all backlash, just make 3. I can't break this down any more simple for you. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom