Resident Evil:Operation Racoon City

Game is dope
pimp.gif

Not that IGN is right every time, but a 4/10 "Bad" doesn't inspire confidence in me lol

the other three USS delta squad AI are dumb as mantyhose. these idiots are walking into mines, not taking cover from snipers, refusing to run from tyrants when the situation calls for running.

it's tougher than what i thought it would be, but it's still fun.

I was watching my cousin play this on saturday while at his house n it looked bad. He beat the game TWICE while I was there n he only had it for like 3 days and he had the difficulty on hard. Both of the alternate endings were some of the worst endings Ive ever seen. It was so sudden n dumb smh. The game seemed forced n rushed to be an appetizer for the next Resident Evil, o well lol. To each his own

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

what kind of game is this? Is it like old Resident Evil or one of those
shooting games?

3rd person shooter, kinda similiar to Socom but with zombies lol

I wanted to get this too, but was gonna get it used.

is it even worth getting it used?

after you beat the game, will you play it again and again?

how's the multiplayer? are you able to have u n ur friends be on the same elite squad?

^^ yeah, i miss them too.

The voice acting was horrible but the game overall was awesome.

The way it shows you a door opening when you go into a room- not knowing if there was gonna be a zombie there or not...

Ah- good times!!!

Co-op and multiplayer aspects arent bad at all. Playing with friends makes this game actually fun. Def. not a single player game at all.

I haven't been a fan of this series for awhile now, thanks for the honest reviews in here

I saw the gameplay footage and is there like other people shooting you and stuff? I rather have zombies and other big monsters chasing me instead of people shooting me.

How does this compare to Resident Evil 5? I played that game inside and out, mastered it and unlocked almost everything. If this one is any where close to RE5 then I'll probably cop when the price goes down.

Barry, where's Barry?! I miss the old RE games too. I thought this would be similar to RE Outbreak (horrible games). I guess I'll play this down the line sometime.

Meh. It's alright. I'm playing the campaign mode with my friends, then I'm getting ridding of it.

My brother and his girlfriend bought it for me as a gift, so I would feel bad if I didn't play it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

I was watching my cousin play this on saturday while at his house n it looked bad. He beat the game TWICE while I was there n he only had it for like 3 days and he had the difficulty on hard. Both of the alternate endings were some of the worst endings Ive ever seen. It was so sudden n dumb smh. The game seemed forced n rushed to be an appetizer for the next Resident Evil, o well lol. To each his own

Everyone I know that owns this hates it. Got Hardcore RE fans heated

Back
Top Bottom