CA2FF0FF-20DF-42D3-82DB-E318D66717E1.jpeg
7411A265-82B0-4018-AFB6-D6BC9697FA29.jpeg
EEDDB14F-498A-459B-B459-F4A41DB9B59C.jpeg
E9B112A3-82B9-43AD-88F6-96D15249EF4B.jpeg
FA6DEF1E-B7D4-498C-9448-3A797AF5AE51.jpeg
2A6442FC-5E4B-4ED1-9EA3-0FF33A672754.jpeg

I scrolled past the first pic several times before realizing who that was 😂

RIP

fentanyl is wack just stick to MJ from a reputable dispensary, i will never understand these hard drugs dont got it in me to do any of it especially off the street with well known celebs succumbing to this mess.

Tragic. Had so much more to give although he had given so much to his community. RIP. The Omar quotes are GOAT television stuff, easily my fav wire character and I think it had a lot more to do with his performance than the lines they wrote for him.

He crushed an iconic performance as Omar Little. Legend forever. What an incredibly unique character.

Tragic. Had so much more to give although he had given so much to his community. RIP. The Omar quotes are GOAT television stuff, easily my fav wire character and I think it had a lot more to do with his performance than the lines they wrote for him.
He talked it cuz he lived it. That buck fifty across the face didn’t come from nowhere.

Off topic but why do they lace everything with fentanyl nowadays? Cheaper to make? Easier? More addictive?
Cross Contamination. When Dealers are putting the products on the scale they don't always wipe it clean when packaging different products. Not to mention when getting shipments from the plug, it's not just one product. Since both are white powder, a dealer might not pay attention and be putting Fetty in baggies that are going to his coke customers.

RIP

fentanyl is wack just stick to MJ from a reputable dispensary, i will never understand these hard drugs dont got it in me to do any of it especially off the street with well known celebs succumbing to this mess.
Opiate High lasts 1-2 days while THC high generally wears off after 3-4 hours. Plus when you take opiates every muscle in Your body relaxes and it feels like you had been carrying a backpack full of heavy books your whole life and finally set it down. The "addict" image in most people's head is a person after years of chronic use. But during the first 3-6 months of opiate use, your swag is on another level, you walk into a room like you own it, you're more charismatic overall. You feel no physical or psychological pain -where as most mj strains (indica or sativa) ate capable of regulating only one aspect.

Back
Top Bottom