Restock

Status
Not open for further replies.

How long can you remain in line?  Also, anyone else notice that the sizes fluctuated weirdly?  One time I clicked and said these sizes, the next time was different--we are talking seconds.
Until you get an OOS, error, or "holy crap you got through!" message.

still waiting in line for 1 KO, Baron 9, and Concord lows on my phone..

Last edited:

I was actually at my computer this time when I saw the tweet on my phone, I instantly hopped on my laptop and I couldn't get anything but I did scoop a yeezy foam in my size. I usually can never get anything, which means I guess no one probably wanted these foams haha.
What? Villa did a restock of the yeezy foams on Sat and they sold out quick af

I clicked on 36s when I saw the tweet, waited in line for about 25 mins, checked out at around 30. Got discouraged since I haven't bought anything from NDC in like years due to bots killin' it for me but was successful today. It's probably because I was quick and the tweet caught everyone off guard.
I hear you, I was sitting on my laptop when it happened.  I am still waiting.  Maybe, I will luck out.

i aint coppin no shoes for thots
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Man, I just realized I bought the silver 5lab3s...all these restocks you're rushed to check out ASAP.  I wanted the ALL BLACKs more.  Oh well, it may go back to Nike once I get it, luckily it was free shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom