RESTOCKS COMING SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 3RD @ SELECT FOOTLOCKER/HOUSE OF HOOPS

I'm new to all of this but what got me hooked was the limited amounts bein released and the uncertainty of scoring a pair. Just everything involved from either waking up early to go get In line and planning which entrance your going to wait at to counting down the seconds to the online release. I don't know but I think the restock takes away the excitement that got me hooked in the first place.
What got me into this was cool looking shoes and the history that went with them. Im excited when I can get the shoes I want.

delete topic before the beast come. last thing we need is resellers buying all the restocks.

If you have a twitter you got all this info about 2 hours before this thread was made yesterday, so it won't help unfortunately. All you blk/red 11 worriers jus need to read one damn post. They are 100%, not restocking, but full on re releasing all star weekend. Online at all retailers, some physical stores, and all in Houston stores. This isn't a restock. Grade school, pre school, men's, all sizes were purposely held back for a full on planned RE RELEASE. I was told this info directly from a Nike corporate marketing employee (friend and connect) on Dec 23rd and that was why NDC had no usual "restock" forever then finally put up their canceled pairs a lot later. Their original plan was to keep all of the canceled pairs but did the normal routine so people would expect this type of thing less. This is the new distribution plan of Nike/JB and I said the same thing 2 weeks before the blk/red 13 release. Not to worry, they'd be dropping in large numbers again over the next 8 weeks. And now they have a full on, date planned re release on feb 3rd. You will see this for almost every single non 2013 retro + release and any foamposite. ASG, BHM, DB, and some NSW shoes will still have their truly limited releases that you will not see come out again (after the tiny volume canceled pairs get put back up the week after RD), but for the majority of releases, planned from the BC4's in 2012 going forward, you will see what we are getting over the following weeks continue

I deleted the extra posts and my response still got deleted. Anyway, I thanked and repped you for the info. I stopped following blk/red XI availability, I didn't know this was planned. This is similar to the galaxy foam release.

I'm new to all of this but what got me hooked was the limited amounts bein released and the uncertainty of scoring a pair. Just everything involved from either waking up early to go get In line and planning which entrance your going to wait at to counting down the seconds to the online release. I don't know but I think the restock takes away the excitement that got me hooked in the first place.
If you need something to get hooked on try heroine. You want excitement, go play on the highway or go to an amusement park. I hope they continue doing restocks and mass producing these shoes just so people like you will go away.

Can you also ask if it's definitely in store only
This is my question.

Here in Austin, we usually only get GR's and I've yet to find a reliable Mom & Pop brick and mortar here. FNL has the biggest physical retail location at the local mall, so i'm SOL there. 

I'd love a pair of stealths, might be in Houston during ASW though. I will do what needs to be done to get a DS pair of the XI release. Only worn my pair once so with a DS stock pair, I'll rock mine more often. 
nthat.gif

If you need something to get hooked on try heroine. You want excitement, go play on the highway or go to an amusement park. I hope they continue doing restocks and mass producing these shoes just so people like you will go away.
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Damn I wish it was online not in store.
The footlocker on State Street will probably have it, as well as a huge line

Really wanted those stealths but, no way I'll pay resell prices. Too bad these drop beginning of the month when rent and bills have to be paid. Oh well.

Spoke to the manager at a Foot Action around my way, and he has no intel on any restock. 

I suspect there may not be much hype, gonna catch peeps completely off guard. 

Really wanted those stealths but, no way I'll pay resell prices. Too bad these drop beginning of the month when rent and bills have to be paid. Oh well.

I hate that ****, but so true. I need a place to put my kicks lol. I hope the ASG re-release is good.

This needs to be the new thing.

Every so month, certain shoes (usually more hyped ones) get restocked.

Hopefully no one pays resell prices, even if they miss out on RD.

Damn my dude, I couldnt tell u. I asked him when they were restocking and he said " not sure yet but I would come by tomorrow early"

For all my Jersey heads, here's the info for the restocks. A little late, but maybe you'll have some luck. Personally, I'm passing on these.

Back
Top Bottom