RESTOCKS COMING SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 3RD @ SELECT FOOTLOCKER/HOUSE OF HOOPS

I'm new to all of this but what got me hooked was the limited amounts bein released and the uncertainty of scoring a pair. Just everything involved from either waking up early to go get In line and planning which entrance your going to wait at to counting down the seconds to the online release. I don't know but I think the restock takes away the excitement that got me hooked in the first place.

Off top, I'm wrong for passing judgement on anyone else's motives.

But with that said...I think you're in it for the wrong reasons dude. Cop kicks cuz you like them...cuz you want to wear them...cuz you like how they feel...Don't cop kicks for any reasons that have to do with other people. Your kicks should be for you...not to show off to the next man. Sneakers, especially those manufactured by Nike, are mass produced. Cuz they're for the masses.

Live and let live

Peace.

FTL has this link on the homepage. Is this countdown for the restock?

The hyperlink just takes you to the release calendar which we've already seen though.

FTL has this link on the homepage. Is this countdown for the restock?

The hyperlink just takes you to the release calendar which we've already seen though.
That countdown is to 2/3 @ midnight. I think they're just trolling us about the in-store restock happening on 2/3. It was stupid they passed out tickets from 8-6pm at the HOH in Chicago, I couldn't get a ticket since I work.

HERE IN HOUSTON ERRY FOOTLOCKER I CALLED SAID FIRST COME FIRST SERVE, NO WRISTBAND OR NUN

Need stealths still. Missed out last year. Happened to be when I found out about the RSVPs, raffles and ticket procedures.

I agree. It's a shame we have to keep it hush hush here
mean.gif
Lol, thats funny.

Back
Top Bottom