Restoration Business based in Raleigh, NC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the support guys! Sorry I haven't kept up i've been on vacation for a few days but am back and working harder than ever!

Everyone asking about info and prices/shipping just refer to the page and read under the "about" tab as everything you need is listed there.

Here's another picture of another restore i've mastered, they weren't that ashy but I can bring back any level of ashyness now!

NC fam 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  I'm in Winston!  

That's what's up man, I should be up in a shop in a few months but i'd love for you to check out the page right now. Shipping is an option if not i appreciate any feedback or spreading of the word!

whats up man ive sent you emails im in the R for a couple more weeks got pair of lebron iv's i need painted and lebron 3s i wanted to see if you could bring back hmu man rashaun.shaw@gmail.com !! also a pair of breds that are totaled 

bro i'm in Greensboro, I have some stuff with paint chipping, and i checked your facebook, and i actually see a pair that i need restored that you've already done.. I'll def be making a trip east soon, congrats on everything also g

I have a pair of Fire Red Air Jordan 3s that I would like to have FULLY restored. Do you have an email that I can contact you at to send pictures of the shoes for a price quote?

Hey sorry guys I some how got unsubscribed from this thread but will get it back up and running with pics etc. If you don't already my instagram @raleighrestorations is where I update everything most frequently!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom