Retro 4 Ls from shoepalace.com legit check

Thanks seriously to both of you I was stressed because I baught 3 pairs of kicks off them ...those ,inferred white 6 and the (what I call and some others ) buzz light year 5s .

Yea, if you indeed purchased from Shoe Palace yourself, and not from someone who said they got them from Shoe Palace, even if they have a receipt.......

Then I don't need to look. 100000000000000% authentic.

If you bought from someone who gave you a Shoe Palace receipt, or just claimed they got them from Shoe Palace, then diff story.

Thanks seriously to both of you I was stressed because I baught 3 pairs of kicks off them ...those ,inferred white 6 and the (what I call and some others ) buzz light year 5s .
So you're like the other dude who cops from places you don't know about then worry about your actions later? lol
but nah, shoe palace is a legit place just super shady when it comes to raffles

Put it this way it's been about 8 years since I been in the sneaker game and now I'm trying to get back into it . I copped these kicks about two months back b4 herring anything about the flood of Unauthorized kicks going around and sites passing off as authentic. So basically I wanted to make sure with the help of you guys that I didn't get caught up in that scam.

Back
Top Bottom