Retro 5 release Eu......who can tell me whats dropping?

Good stuff I might give SIZE? a call see if they are getting the beige ones out next week, I wasn't into any of the other colors to date.

....................just gave em a call, Covent Garden store only they wont be available on line or pre-order
eyes.gif

I was talking about the Red Suede Vs man

As far as i know we're not getting the XIIs unless Size? or Nike.com gets them

No We won't have XII Nubucks!!! so I ordered mine on Ebay. Before that I checked Nikestore Les Halles Paris & Opium. They both told me that theycan't have the packs because it's illegal!!
I got 4 Packs last year (13/10, 2/21, 6/17, 11/12) all in Eu, and the last one through sneakerfinder coz they didn't released in Lyon.
It's f***d up not to have the packs coz of the box, but otherwise, the pack would have been 310€ >> 433$ !!!! Both pairs will retail at 130€ a piece>> 181$. So you can get the pack for 260$ approx.
Got my XII for 180$ on Steptorun store Ebay. 40$ for shipping. I'll get those for 160€. Great deal for me. Only a few pairs available so hurry up if youwant those
A friend of mine just copped the XV laser black white gold in a Nike Factory Store for 90€ near Paris for me. Great deal. they have a lot of different pairs.
So now, I can't wait to know if you're gonna have the TB III's!!!!
Heads up Fellas!!!

For the true blue I know that a few shops in the UK will have them, so i assume it will be same for the rest of europe (I didn't ask in Paris but I thinkwill be the same retailers as usual).
Release date should be the 22nd of august.

I'm in Rome...

The Footlocker in Roma Termini got the Suede V's....only 30 pair released in Italy according to dude who works there spread out between Milan, Bologna andRoma.

If anybody needs a pair I can check on them for you. I don't feel like dealing with the hassle of mailing them out tho'.

yeah suede V's dropped here in london... footlocker has em. when is the nubucks suppose to drop?

I don't think nubucks dropped or will drop in Europe. Received mine through Ebay via UPS today. Feels great to have those. Too bad Nike didn't releasethose here!
My price was 150€ which is pretty good. Received 'em in a week... I red about the TB III's only releasing outside of the US. this is Crazy since I willbe in NYC on august 22nd the day it's supposed to come out!!! Big frustration for me if it's true! I was hopind to be there to be in the line withjordan heads for the 1st time in my life...
Let's hope we will have the SpaceJam XI's at the end of end year along with the 3 XII's!!!!

Back
Top Bottom