Retro 5 release Eu......who can tell me whats dropping?

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

I remember somebody saying it was illegal for them to sell shoes in packs in Europe.
Apparently only in France is there such a law.

dsc04384.jpg

The quality is very good on these comparing them to my 99 retros they are just as good.

Good to see u got 'em Baz, I wouldn't go as far as saying they are as good as the Nike Air retros!
laugh.gif
...but they are decent though. Nice pic!

Are the red Vs out tomorrow? SIZE ant gettin the red ones and footlocker people are sayin may 30th? Will they be on nike.co.uk?

Cool to see some UK guys in here!!

Would like to know about the suede 5s though, I was all set for the 30th until someone mentioned a few pages back that the date had moved.....

Oh yes
happy.gif
Good to see some fellow reds on here too then!

Its a bit of a shame first pair of 5s got moved forward tbh, ate into my spending money for Rome
frown.gif
Anyone else from here heading over?

A few more pairs arrived today, I got a bunch of 3Ms in half sizes cus noone got the half sizes and i dont wear em if they dont fit right
glasses.gif
, the 10.5 here is sold
smokin.gif

dsc04386i.jpg

dsc04398.jpg

Are they definately in store now then? Will take a trip into town and have a look at a pair in person....

Yeah thay are in stores now they are more limited than the 3Ms tho, does anyone know if nike.com are gonna be sellin the red bulls?

I picked up a DMP2 pack early this morning on eastbay, prob get hit for duty on them tho
eyes.gif

Just spoke to both Footlockers around Manchester, and they said they've got them in but arent allowed to sell them till 30th ??

Looks like i'll have to hold out, unless anyone around Manchester has connections and can sort it out for a fellow jordan head??
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ric

Just spoke to both Footlockers around Manchester, and they said they've got them in but arent allowed to sell them till 30th ??

Looks like i'll have to hold out, unless anyone around Manchester has connections and can sort it out for a fellow jordan head??
happy.gif

The offical release date is the 30th, that why they are not up on Nike.com

Originally Posted by jcuk23

Originally Posted by ric

happy.gif

Yeh, but someone on here said that they would be in store today.... which there not.

Ask Doogal where he got his in the UK, they are in some footlocker stores in ireland since thursday, might be a staff only pickup in the UK until the 30th?

Originally Posted by ric

Originally Posted by jcuk23

Originally Posted by ric

happy.gif

Yeh, but someone on here said that they would be in store today.... which there not.

Nike release date is 30th! Everyone should uphold to that, if FL new some stores were selling these they would stop them.....

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Just out of interest were yeezys ever sold in europe?
Yeh, they were sold in limited quantities. Nike Town had some, but it seems that "Size?" had a lot of them, even sold them online too...

Back
Top Bottom