retro 6 for 09 confirmed

Originally Posted by yeerp

collab with gatorade?
i'm thinking of the many ways this can go wrong

im thinking the same thing
eyes.gif

lol at the people in this post complaining about jb releasing retroes...

you'd think people would be relieved that that was just a bluff

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

I now understand why they have the VI's releasing for a Gatorade Collaboration because his first Gatorade commrecial was in the VI's, but now it just makes me angry. They should have released White/Infrared in the CDP because the VI's he wears in the commercial are...........................THE CARMINES. If they were planning a collabo why release the colorway that he wore in the first commercial instead of holding it off for a Quickstrike.

I agree, what the hek is going on !! So this might really happen ...........I really hope so, if so let them be Infrared/ Wht........I guess its the waitinggame
tired.gif

No really where'd this info come from?????

I don't know if I like the idea of Gatordae collaborating on these considering their logos colors. I just hope it's decent looking.

These VIs will have the Gatorade 'lightning bolt' on the toebox, similar to the 'Pride' VIs.

finally cause the suede on the toebox of my '00 infs is chipping...copping 3x....one to hoop, one to rock, and one for later down the road (maybe my son)NEVER KEEP MY SHOES DS

Back
Top Bottom