retro 6 for 09 confirmed

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Stop Spamming to your Deviantart Page.
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

Word! MAKE TRAILS HOMIE!

Originally Posted by RiderSB

Originally Posted by BP the owner

Jordan VI Gatorade/Max Orange (whatever ya want to call it)

i wanted to colorblock it like we haven't seen before, i like how it turned out...

OG pic from Flickr, hope its ok i used it
nerd.gif

That wouldn't look half bad I like how the orange isn't that prominent.

I dont like the white, its too much of a contrast like that

I originally thought this clothing was for the fusion VI, but since there isnt a max orange colorway comin out in the fusion, im starting to hope that its theinfared VI but with orange instead. If so, that blk/orange jacket will be bought.

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Black/Black/Max Orange. I believe it was pushed back to Summer.
If I'm Correct, (Which I believe that I am, so I'm going to put on the Flame Suit and will 100% confirm this)

side06-11.gif

^
^ Imagine This but a Max Orange similar to the One's that Just Came out.............................. Until Next Time NT

'Nuff Said
You're the same guy who said the Bordeaux and French VII's were coming out in a package. You have no credibility.

Originally Posted by blco02

If I'm Correct, (Which I believe that I am, so I'm going to put on the Flame Suit and will 100% confirm this)

side06-11.gif

^
^ Imagine This but a Max Orange similar to the One's that Just Came out.............................. Until Next Time NT

'Nuff Said
You're the same guy who said the Bordeaux and French VII's were coming out in a package. You have no credibility.
I guess you don't notice how JB can change stuff quickly. Credibility? I guess I was wrong when I stated the colorways of Jordan Fusion 4which are militaries, mars before the pictures eve leaked and you will see both BLACK cement and WHITE cement. Those pictures I leaked must be fake then....

side06-11.gif

^

'Nuff Said

laugh.gif
you know better then that

side06-11.gif

^

'Nuff Said
I guess you don't notice how JB can change stuff quickly. Credibility? I guess I was wrong when I stated the colorways of Jordan Fusion 4 which are militaries, mars before the pictures eve leaked and you will see both BLACK cement and WHITE cement. Those pictures I leaked must be fake then....
Not you, Marc - I was talking to Greatest Goliath. He has been wrong numerous times predicting colorways.

Regardless of what drops..I think that if JB and Gatorade are gonna team up. Then the outcome cant be too bad. But im not gonna get my hopes up and expectInfs. i'll just wait it out and hope for the best

side06-11.gif

^

'Nuff Said
I guess you don't notice how JB can change stuff quickly. Credibility? I guess I was wrong when I stated the colorways of Jordan Fusion 4 which are militaries, mars before the pictures eve leaked and you will see both BLACK cement and WHITE cement. Those pictures I leaked must be fake then....
Not you, Marc - I was talking to Greatest Goliath. He has been wrong numerous times predicting colorways.
Oh Really Now?

side06-11.gif

^

'Nuff Said
Oh Really Now?
^Def Legit!

Dude that is way off! Goliath always has good info and is always pretty accurate. He's one of the few dudes who always has a pretty good ideaof whats coming. I always trust what he says.

Originally Posted by marley

Dude that is way off! Goliath always has good info and is always pretty accurate. He's one of the few dudes who always has a pretty good idea of whats coming. I always trust what he says.

Co-Sign hes been on point with alot and anything that hasnt dropped that he hinted on was because jb changed there minds and we all know JB is famous for that

Back
Top Bottom