retro 6 for 09 confirmed

I'm not expecting much from this release at all. The chances of the colorway being infrared is slim to none since its a collaboration with gatorade. If they were gonna release an original colorway, why would they need to group up with gatorade, whovirtually had nothing to do with the OG colorways? Piss colored VIs here we come
tired.gif

I heard they similar to the olympic 6's.. a white upper, with patent toe box, with a green and orange on the mid sole.

Originally Posted by nublee

I'm not expecting much from this release at all. The chances of the colorway being infrared is slim to none since its a collaboration with gatorade. If they were gonna release an original colorway, why would they need to group up with gatorade, who virtually had nothing to do with the OG colorways? Piss colored VIs here we come
tired.gif

agree, i think they'll end up being weak but theres so much hype that people will still cop

I think this is TRUE .. Im sure they well drop an AJ VI ... Its goes perfect with Gatorade going with just G now ... its all part of there campaign ....
Also G and 6 ... the letter G looks like a 6 ... you see it .. Im sure it well play in effect with the shoe .... just my thoughts ...
Originally Posted by SoleMan

Anyone see the G commercial during the game? hehe

Yes ..

I hope there hott even if yellow and green orange and green whateva I juss want them if they fresh I've been waitin for pics for so long ......

Those Retro VI hoodies on nike.com are signs of hope! I would really like a black/orange colorway being a Gatorade colaboration.Maybe we will even see orange tinted soles like the coral rose wmns lows with a mostly black upper.... Although, I prefer a clear sole, I guess we will see.Either way, it will go well next to all my other VIs, maybe.

Originally Posted by jcapo33

I heard they similar to the olympic 6's.. a white upper, with patent toe box, with a green and orange on the mid sole.

That is my worst fear. I would probably quit Jordan Brand if they mess up another VI.

^^^Thank you, GreatestGoliath.

All your info is very much appreciated, and very accurate.
This just made my year!
Thank you JB.

at the end of the G commercial it showed a bottle of orange gatorade so i bet they will be either white or black and orange.

Back
Top Bottom