Retro 6 VI gatorade 2009 black/orange????

So Im on jumpman23.com and i come across this jacket
it say
Retro 6 Camo Half-Zip Anorak
the color is "Max Orange"
the release date for the jacket is
2/14/2009
I dont remember exactly, but Im pretty sure that there is a "Max Orange" Gatorade flavor right?
So Im thinking that the shoes might be black with "max orange" instead of infared-I hope Im right
what ya'll think??

So maybe the quickstrikes in feb would be black and change the infrared to orange it wont shock me.

yeah i said this when I first heard bout the retro VI/gatorade collabo
Now we got a lil info
i'd cop fa sho

Originally Posted by eL sHaq

what shoes is that dude wearing ?

he's wearin some all black flight 23's. nothin special
ohwell.gif

The 1's that are coming out are black and orange. That jacket is probably for the 1's instead of the VI's or they could probably release a blackand orange VI as well

i still need pics before i make my decision on whether i copp or not. Blk/orange, that may be a hot colorway if they do it like the infareds, all black withthe orange misdole.

my highschool team colors is black/orange. so this is a def cop. i would love to see some white infareds instead though

Luckily I was able to get myself a fesh pair of Infareds a few years back, so I'd be cool with some black and "Max Orange" VI's. I thinkthey'd be sick as long as they keep it simple, unlike those fruity Olympic VI's or that hot mess of a colorway they did with the Olympic themedVII's they dropped this past year.

If it was a simple black/orange or white/orange I would probably buy. Those sound pretty nice. All the VIII with orange (except the peapods) were nice in mybook.

Doesn't sound too bad, compared to the most recent 6 we got. I'm not gonna judge anything until I see for myself though.

Also, what black and orange 1s are you guys talking about?

Back
Top Bottom