Retro 6 VI gatorade 2009 black/orange????

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

I'm down for a Black/Orange VI
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Originally Posted by dj sven

You can't really say until you've seen actual pictures
Yeh, lets not get all too excited until actual pictures surface.

hopefully JB goes with a Blk/Orange or like a stealth orange colorway..... if they OD and make a all orange VI or some other wild colorway I will be highlyupset
laugh.gif

Actually, that color looks very similar to the Infrared colorway on the Air Jordan 1's.

According the the official Jumpman23 website, the Infrared 1s are listed as being released on February 14, 2009; same date as the apparel.

Link: http://www.nike.com/jumpm...D=february&contentID=1961

As it stands, I still haven't seen any pics or info that confirm the release of any retro 6's.

Hell no! If thats the case alot of jordan heads are being brainwashed into buying these crazy colorways. Greenbeans and olympic 6's are bad enough. Iwouldnt buy any J in orange
smh.gif

look ya'll
nothing is confirmed
i was just making a assumtion based on the confirmed retro 6 jacket that was "MAX Orange"+word of a gatorade/Retro 6 release = "POSSIBLE"black/"max orange" retro 6 shoe
wasnt trying to start no hype
just saying that adding the info I have together-it would be nice

Black & Orange isn't exactly my 2 choice colors for the Air Jordan 6 but if it turns out alright why not? I'll cop.

sounds nice the color of that jacket looks like the color of the samples from 05 or 06 in gs sizes

please everyone dont say "nice, must cop, fire, etc..." its only gonna make the people at JB actually want to release such an awful colorway!!!

the VI is getting butchered enough in 09... black/infra and white/infra are gonna be the only thing that can resuscitate the VI after the olympic debacle
frown.gif

There is no Max Orange Gatorade, it's just called Orange. The only shoe scheduled to be using "Max Orange" is the Pewter Air Jordan 1s. AlthoughI'm sure it will become a part of the Jordan S/S '09 color palette. I also thought that a Gatorade collaboration wasn't confirmed? There issupposed to be a retro 6 every year someone says and then nothing ever happens. Just like the "black based" butter muffin VI that was supposed todrop last year. Then everyone made a 80 page thread about something that was never coming out. Black and Orange VIs would be pretty ugly. I'm sure it isfor the fusion 6s because they come out with a ton of clothing to match those.

Back
Top Bottom